Hej Raikan

Thank you for your quick answer :)

For the moment I am using Raikan007 New Possession tactic: Barca style for Home games and it works fantastic.
And for away games I am actually using Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic, so good answer from you :)
I am playing Hertha Berlin - first season - played 15 games - 10 won 4 draw 1 lost
The home tactic is fluid - perfect
but the away tactic is not fluid at the moment. I still win or draw away from home but it is not perfect yet. But as you say it takes 15-20 games to get fluid, so I will keep faith

Thank you for your work

PS: are you starting to get ready for FM 13???? :) looking forward

Hej Raikan

Thank you for your quick answer :)

For the moment I am using Raikan007 New Possession tactic: Barca style for Home games and it works fantastic.
And for away games I am actually using Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic, so good answer from you :)
I am playing Hertha Berlin - first season - played 15 games - 10 won 4 draw 1 lost
The home tactic is fluid - perfect
but the away tactic is not fluid at the moment. I still win or draw away from home but it is not perfect yet. But as you say it takes 15-20 games to get fluid, so I will keep faith

Thank you for your work

PS: are you starting to get ready for FM 13???? :) looking forward

yeah I am mate :) cheers!

that madness tactic takes a while to work with underdog teams... but once it starts to work you will destroy teams! it never worked in my first season at West Ham.. but in the 3rd it did :)

This is starting to work amazing with my PSG team mate. Been using this for home and Might and Magic away and its working a treat. Busquets is a passmaster and a bargain at 15m. Cheers and looking forward to your tactics for FM13!

awesome mate :) it should hopefully get better and better the more your team play in it :) keep me posted!

Hi Raikan

I downloaded your tactic but the tactic i down loaded is a 4-2-3-1 is that right because i have seen screens that the tactic is a 4 -3-2-1 can you repost a download link please mate, Cheers

Hi Raikan

I downloaded your tactic but the tactic i down loaded is a 4-2-3-1 is that right because i have seen screens that the tactic is a 4 -3-2-1 can you repost a download link please mate, Cheers

hey bud, the version available is the AMC Santos file :) it is a 433 with an AMC!

I dont have the original older version anymore, sorry :)

No probs mate thanks FYI Great work :) Just 1 more question do you use any Opp instructions?

Last edited:
hye raikan,,i'm a bit curious about ur tactic. at your screenshot it was clearly shown that ur midfielder get 100 passes per game. i tried implied it into bayern munich game and it seems that my schweinsteiger didn't have above 50 passes in that game. i played for 19 games and win 17 yet draw 2 but my midfield(schweinsteiger and martinez) didn't make any passes more than 50. strangely my fullbacks got average 70 passes per game. and my focus atttack seems to be in the both right and left flank but not through the middle. how do i make my games play through the middle oftenly cuz i think when ur playing through the middle, my midfield can get more passes than before. what shud i do mr raikan?

hye raikan,,i'm a bit curious about ur tactic. at your screenshot it was clearly shown that ur midfielder get 100 passes per game. i tried implied it into bayern munich game and it seems that my schweinsteiger didn't have above 50 passes in that game. i played for 19 games and win 17 yet draw 2 but my midfield(schweinsteiger and martinez) didn't make any passes more than 50. strangely my fullbacks got average 70 passes per game. and my focus atttack seems to be in the both right and left flank but not through the middle. how do i make my games play through the middle oftenly cuz i think when ur playing through the middle, my midfield can get more passes than before. what shud i do mr raikan?

hey bud, are you using this for Fm12 or Fm13?

nice win ratio though!

I dont know if its luck or something else but this tactic works perfect for me with fm 2013. Thanks Raik great job