Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

Anyone got any advice on adding Leagues?

I added the German League 2 seasons ago and whilst I'm still at Ajax anyway there aren't any jobs available in Germany and none come up in Job Centre or Job Security.

EDIT: Well done, Kezza96!

Started this a couple of days ago but don't know if I should do a story on it, already have a Champions League.

Also do you have to resign after winning CL or wait till an offer comes from one of the other clubs?

Started this a couple of days ago but don't know if I should do a story on it, already have a Champions League.

Also do you have to resign after winning CL or wait till an offer comes from one of the other clubs?

You dont have to resign. In my story about it I won it with Bayern and stayed on until I left for Inter

I think I'll start this with Celtic, will start tonight when home from work.

Started this with Real Madrid, will post if i win the trophy :D
just have a question, is red star belgrade called crvena zvezda now?

Last edited:
do I have to make a story on this or can I just post my results (in the UCL) after every season to have my name on the table and the points, CL wins, etc? I'm half way through my Barcelona save and I wasn't bothered to make a story but I would love to share my story and see how I rank up on the table :D

I just won the league cup with forest so i am into europe can hopefully get some decent signings now and push towards the champions league places :D

Ouch tht second leg..i would have just sat there and cried

I was too tired to cry! lol

here's Andy

View attachment 298138
EDIT: (wont be at the club next season, PSG just paid his Minimum fee release clause (it was too low) I tried to agree a new contract but his agent said they would be in touch or whatever) I'm really annnoyed because I don't need the money at all)
Personally I think I have the best attack in the world but my defense is only just building up Janssen has been replaced now because I couldn't wait for my GK to develop if I don't win it in the next 2 seasons I'm pretty sure I will cry!! (seriously I won the CL quicker with Real Sociedad and they didn't even start in Europe!)

Last edited:
just have a question, is red star belgrade called crvena zvezda now?

That is the serbian pronunciation of there name however in my game there still called "Red Star"

do I have to make a story on this or can I just post my results (in the UCL) after every season to have my name on the table and the points, CL wins, etc? I'm half way through my Barcelona save and I wasn't bothered to make a story but I would love to share my story and see how I rank up on the table :D

You certainly can. There is not need for a story at all. All you have to do is post the relivent pictures on this thread, like JordanLFC2005 below has done. Iif i've not updated after a few days just pm me and you'll be on the table

great,my save just crashed, so now i'm going to have to start again.
might start with an english team this time...

EDIT: Just started with United-my fav team.Hopefully, this save doesn't crash as well

Last edited:
Hi, I hope its okay if I start again as a different team (in a new save) as my original save is 9 years in, was started before the challenge and I can't seem to add playable leagues to the database (I'll add 2 at the start and hope that it works) I got to another semi and watched Arsenal injure all my players so I'm a little annoyed but to be honest I don't know if I should have taken up this challenge with this save anyway as I was setting my team up more for the long term and that didn't really fit this challenge.

I also keep rushing through seasons which isn't helpful.

EDIT: btw if thats ok then I'm going to start at Dortmund.

Last edited:
Hi, I hope its okay if I start again as a different team (in a new save) as my original save is 9 years in, was started before the challenge and I can't seem to add playable leagues to the database (I'll add 2 at the start and hope that it works) I got to another semi and watched Arsenal injure all my players so I'm a little annoyed but to be honest I don't know if I should have taken up this challenge with this save anyway as I was setting my team up more for the long term and that didn't really fit this challenge.

I also keep rushing through seasons which isn't helpful.

EDIT: btw if thats ok then I'm going to start at Dortmund.

No probs - good luck

Finished my first season with Barcelona, won the Champions League in my 1st season! As you can see I struggled against Benfica in the Group Stage but I won in the Final thankfully!