To befair most tactics with Barcelona will get you the same amount of goals this needs to tried with a spurs or southampton then maybe it will be a good tactic .

I know it's Barca, but most tactics won't get you 27 goals in 5 games with only 4 allowed. They should all get you 5 wins, but that goal difference is not normal.

Off to try with the Totterham Spuds then.

is this with or without the corner and throw in cheats ? Looks pretty good so far though ...

I tried the LLM version... and i found it a little bit better than the original one, btw, testing with chelsea!

I tried the LLM version... and i found it a little bit better than the original one, btw, testing with chelsea!

I updated the OP with the best one, slight change to the LLM version - give that a try, should be unstoppable with a team like Chelsea (H)

I updated the OP with the best one, slight change to the LLM version - give that a try, should be unstoppable with a team like Chelsea (H)

Dos this have the Corner and throw in setup included im getting confused at the 3 different versions already , please !

Dos this have the Corner and throw in setup included im getting confused at the 3 different versions already , please !

No confusion - there's only one tactic on OP now!

It has corners, throw-ins, man-marking and position switching all set up within the tactic, so it's plug and play.

No confusion - there's only one tactic on OP now!

It has corners, throw-ins, man-marking and position switching all set up within the tactic, so it's plug and play.

Does it have the long throw in exploit mate?