Does it have the long throw in exploit mate?

It has it but I'm not using it with this Spuds test - they don't have anybody with long throws attribute. Would probably score even more if I had someone like that...

1st game away v Man City i won 1-0 and only just halfway fliud so not bad i suppose , will carry on for a while yet

No confusion - there's only one tactic on OP now!

It has corners, throw-ins, man-marking and position switching all set up within the tactic, so it's plug and play.
Plug and play tactics(also known as Super tactics) does not exist since FM 2011(if not even earlier).
And there is your proof.
View attachment 231778View attachment 231777
I am Atletico.... but i think you got that.

Last edited:
I dont see your training anywhere. could you please share it

so first can you please tell me your training.

second few things about tactic.

it is great. I have fantastic results playing in second season ac milan. will post at the end. unfortunatly I haven't started with it so its almost half season and still it is not full.

but problem is my attacker scores almost nothing. has good amount of shoots and are not so far away but he just doesnt score.
have you maybe tried some other position? like cf(s) or something like that.

and what about raumdaters do you use inverted legs or?

I dont see your training anywhere. could you please share it

In the preseason: Team Cohesion/Very High and Match Tactics
In the season: Balanced/Average and Att Movement

But I don't know how much training matters.

so first can you please tell me your training.

second few things about tactic.

it is great. I have fantastic results playing in second season ac milan. will post at the end. unfortunatly I haven't started with it so its almost half season and still it is not full.

but problem is my attacker scores almost nothing. has good amount of shoots and are not so far away but he just doesnt score.
have you maybe tried some other position? like cf(s) or something like that.

and what about raumdaters do you use inverted legs or?

I've noticed the same thing with the attackers. Everyone else scores except him. Right now, as a DF, he does a lot of good work and frees up the RMD's to score, but it would be nice if he scored too.

I'm going to run a few different tests today with different positions up top to see if any of them work better. Will report back!

ok. tactic is great. I am half season no losses in league with pretty average players. I sold many "star" players. I will post photos at the end.

Yeah tactic works good just problem is the DF not scoring, hope that can change soon!

Friendly ? So tactic not fluid yet ? You should test in FMC if you want you want to see how tactic work dude .
Friendly or not , you just can't get stomped like this. Its 6-2 !! And CCC for opposition are too much to be a plug and play...

Friendly or not , you just can't get stomped like this. Its 6-2 !! And CCC for opposition are too much to be a plug and play...

I have to tell you to try this tactic. when it is fluid with attacking training. it works wonders for me. I will show you results.

tactic is almost perfect. only to find something how to make attacker score.

I have to tell you to try this tactic. when it is fluid with attacking training. it works wonders for me. I will show you results.

tactic is almost perfect. only to find something how to make attacker score.
What team are you using ? Can you post some SS? :)

unfortunatly I can't upload curently more. fm-base is working very bad curently. I will try if I can

so just to say I lost from Real home because I got red card in first minute. cup games I play with second squad as I can.

I have many milan young players not so great. I will show you latter.

I am starting a new game with Lazio and will try again with this tactic. All the test of tactics i do , because i want to find the best one to play with Lazio (i am ultras Lazio since 25 years). So its an emotional game. I played with NXT6 -shark when it was ot 15.1 update and manage to win 7 CL trophies in a row and since than i can't get a good tactic to play with , at least consistent one :( .