jebisimater

Reaction score
Here is the thing. I asked assistant manager to attend press conference and as stupid as he gives an answers, the last one is brutal and i dont know, that would anyone say in real life. Im managing a Liverpool, and he was asked after Blackpool match: Who will win the PL Title? And guess what he said... Man Utd. Players reacted badly, on some players morale fall down. I signed Walter Di Salvo as ***. manager, and his media handling is "media friendly". What else should i look to get an normal ***. manager or there is no way or it's either a bug?

Thank you.

You should do Press Conferences yourself (as well as team talks etc.) so the players are reacting to your decisions, not your Assistant's.

Thanks for responses. I do team talks myself and some press conferences especially when playing rivals or important games, but most of the time i send ***. manager to attend PC. I'll look up for Mauro Tassotti, thanks.

Thanks for responses. I do team talks myself and some press conferences especially when playing rivals or important games, but most of the time i send ***. manager to attend PC. I'll look up for Mauro Tassotti, thanks.

no problem mate :D

Pat Rice is extremely good but it'll take a **** of a lot to convince him to leave Arsenal and he's only in the game or about 4 years more. :)

i always do the press conferences myself because i got sick of assistants giving the wrong answers ALL THE TIME and upsetting everyone! really annoying :S

well in my save...Mike Phelan joined Fulham as Manager and the board gets upset....so he goes anyways....then Ray Wilkins joins with 2k wage....

Mezzini in Parma is quite good, i like him more than Phelan in Man Utd

I boast my 100 percent attendance on press conferences.

I sent my assman to the conference once, and totally disappointed with that.