i always go for an *** man with high morale stats more than anything else,usually he gets it right in press confrences 9/10 times,he would be no good for you though as i play with Sheff Weds L1,if he has good morale stats then he could do team talks aswell but i tend to go by the guides on here with that now.

but that is funny when he said Man U lol :D

Not to mention when he says he's insecure for the next match while you are a top favourite to win that game oO)

I think the way to get your *** manager to respond in similar way as you would is if he has you as his favoured personnel.
I have that with Mike Phelan and he always gives the same answers as I would if I were doing the conference myself.

me too, even when your assistant ***** them up the negative effect is not for long, they are gimmick that dont need to be in the game

I wouldn't mind doing it myself as well. As long as there will be more available options to answers and not to forget...an improved variate in questions from reporters. This would also be welcome in the team talks, there should be more options available to tell your guys. Then again, i didn't read in the info screens you see when loading or processing that saying the same thing over and over drops morale. I remember that message from FM 10

Tony Coton is class, previously I attended every press conference but now I let Coton do them, and he always says the right things. Ricardo Moniz is great too.

Ezio Sella, he has 18 Tactical Knowledge at the beginning which goes up to 20 later in the game.Great choice for *** Man

when i was liverpool he took charge of a europa league game as i cba to play it

and he put Jorge Fucile (RB) as a striker :S

i had jovanovic, wolfswinkel and ngog there!

He did score 2 though LOL but still strange

I've also noticed that my *** man is much better than me. I played a league match vs one of the relegation candidates and scraped a 1-0 win in the final minutes. My next match was also against the same team, and I didn't want another almost-upset so I went on holiday and guess what? We won 5-0, even using some youngsters (who are **** to be honest) and reserve players.

^similar thing happened with me too...I've got Coton as *** Man as well

Well just attend the press conference by yourself and keep storming out or say no comment to all question:p