Nice Phil McCracken! went two years without any success at Inter then (hopefully) won the title with Inter before getting the Italian national job?

did i stepdown or get sacked by ac milan anyway time to make chelsea descent before finnaly going to celtic and can i also get my bio

Talking about journey manager XD. Thanks Steve.

would love to see my biography and how many times it says sacked in it XD

How'd that mother ****** Danny get my job! You got England put out of the world cup in the group stage you amateur ;)
IM looking forward to the next swap i must say Danny :)

Finally :p This BaM was frustrating and tearful experience, but I enjoyed every second of it. Nice job Steve, looking forward to your next game.

happy with 2nd place but next year is when we win the quadruple (unless i get sacked)

Finally :p This BaM was frustrating and tearful experience, but I enjoyed every second of it. Nice job Steve, looking forward to your next game.

Cheers, wont be for a while though. Have an idea of what i want to do but have to see if it will work :)

didn't realise I won Euro under 21s lol. Also love how many times my bio says 'brief spell :D Got my manager sucks XD

atleast i won 2 trophies before i retired :) great brief spell carear the best part at palermo

Thanks for BaM Steve will be looking forward for new games

Got my manager sucks XD

Yeah your manager sucks almost as much as your spelling :p
Think its fair to say your even worse than Andreas ;)

atleast i won 2 trophies before i retired :) great brief spell carear the best part at palermo

Thanks for BaM Steve will be looking forward for new games

You will actually be in the next update, your retiring at the end of next season among a few others :)

correction I suck at typing :p Well at least I'm best at being the worst :D

Nooo!! Hope Phil McCracken isnt retiring before he can try and win anything with Italy!

Do you have the Italy results there Steve? Cheers

To Steve*,
Thanks for running this. I have enjoyed reading every single update. One of the best BAM/BAM's around.
Thanks *Jamess*

You will actually be in the next update, your retiring at the end of next season among a few others :)

Impossible :O