The 1000th reply though. And you do your fair share of spamming :p

When's the next update planned mate?

Well it was going to be tonight but as you seen i got carried away ;)

Will do 2 tomorrow...hopefully that finishes it then :) Fair bored of it now 36 seasons later :(

A long career.. which took me to the manager of Real Madrid, Spain and England...

.. and the only cup i ever won was Spanish Super Cup XD

Me and Steve are the virtual Ferguson and Wenger! Going to be going into their 80's just for the rivalry at this rate.

Spanish fixtures?

I know this is off topic, but Steve.. please dont ever become a moderator. They annoy me so much, think they're right all the time and are completely biased toward other members! I get an infraction for inappropriate language, then one of their pals say it and its all good!?

Im still there, battling away hoping to get sacked again ;) cheers for doing this steve, I have enjoyed it :)

Who did I win the league with?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

I know this is off topic, but Steve.. please dont ever become a moderator. They annoy me so much, think they're right all the time and are completely biased toward other members! I get an infraction for inappropriate language, then one of their pals say it and its all good!?

Infracted for one-word/pointless post. XD

Yes! European Championships

Cheers for running this Steve! Its been awesome.

Will you do a final managers league table with the last update?

Who did I win the league with?

The SPL with Hearts,Scottish cup with them also. And the Europa League with Fiorentina :)

@Dannny: I will include the spanish fixtures with the update, sorry for forgetting them last time.

@Harriers: Ok i guess i can do that again. Dont have access to all managers bios as they retired but will base it on the last update each manager was involved in :)

What do you want me to put in the Tables? Last one took me 2 hours to do :(

Missed most of this, went on holiday! So i've been at Reading for 36 years, and the highest fee i spelt is 1.7m, wtf :L

Still done good with Reading, took them down to League 1, and now we're on our way to the prem :D

Im too cool to become staff (H) I dont think id even be considered for it... Im well liked but can be a bit of a messer at times though. Pretty sure i lost my chance to become a mod when i called somebody a dickpole and also insulted Dunc but hey, what can you do. ;)

But to be fair the moderators arent all that bad, I get on with all but 1 or 2 (being diplomatic here and not saying names).

Anyway thats wildly off topic so.....
Before i post the final update I would just like to say thanks to everybody that participated and especially those who got stuck in and had a bit of banter. These BaPs are a great way to have a laugh with each other without insulting eachother(too much anyway). I know as I have made a few friends since I started doing the BaP's.
So thanks to everybody once more for making this not too tedious on me and I have to apologise for the lack of updates the past fortnight. As always, the next time I have a BaP/BaM or new project you guys will have a spot if you want one :)
Cheers,
Steve*

Thanks for all this Steve, the game was great! My managerial record slowly picked up towards the end with Lazio!

Me and Steve are the virtual Ferguson and Wenger! Going to be going into their 80's just for the rivalry at this rate.

Spanish fixtures?

Afraid not old friend, I kicked the bucket. ;)
Dont insult me, look at the hall of fame... im 1.5 the manager Fergie was and your better than Wenger and Mourinho ;)