The F.A Cup Thread

yes yes yes bring on the gooners.... will be making my 3rd trip to the emirates then :)

If we beat Liverpool i can almost guarentee we will get Villa away in the next round ;)

Don't think the Arsenal game is going to be pretty :/

i REALLY don't envy the people having to travel to london for the games, SO MANY london clubs at home, the fixtures\travel is going to be a complete nightmare!!

not looking forward to milwall away. last time we were there, it was horrible. everyone knows how much birmingham and milwall hate each other. hope they have enough police with all the other games that will be going on!

So then, Round 3 is fast approaching, this weekend infact, and some big games are to be played, including the most prolific tie of the round, Manchester United vs Liverpool. [Live on ITV1 on Sunday]. I myself am a Southampton fan, and so will be going to St Mary's to see us take on Premierleague new-boys Blackpool. I am optimistic, and I think that realistically, we can come away with a win. What are your thoughts on Round 3?

Bring on Charlton and the ex-spurs players (Gary Dothery and Johnnie Jackson) should add some spice to the fixture.
I think Spurs should play there reserves (Dos Santos,Khumalo,Bostock,Townsend, Keane,Bentley) because it doesn't matter if we go out

Just seen Holloway on SSN and he said he is taking his reserves and u16's to southampton, could be risky. Hoping for a nice win against liverpool

Bring on Charlton and the ex-spurs players (Gary Dothery and Johnnie Jackson) should add some spice to the fixture.
I think Spurs should play there reserves (Dos Santos,Khumalo,Bostock,Townsend, Keane,Bentley) because it doesn't matter if we go out

Honestly mate, you could field your under 12s and annihalate us. Our team is completely and utterly useless at present. I hope we can keep the score low.

Still, Jackson and Docherty should be motivated :)

not many people backed you too beat United last season but..... yeah you and everyone else knows what happened lol

last season i knew we were gonna win, i was sure, our players would give everything to get the win. against arsenal i can see us being SMASHED :(

Doncaster away, big game for us, a cup run would be fantastic :)

The 3rd round won't be the same without us :'( All those good memories, of the visit to the Emirates, 2 years back :wub: