The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I am must i put this file..

documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012/graphics/kits

if you don't have the graphics folder or kits folder just create them. you will also need the config file, which is posted underneath the kits, to make them work in-game.

Looks fun, definitely gonna try this out.

It doesn't work I put it in the proper folder but then I cant find the team

only 5 goals conceded all season! It's too easy to start with but later on when all the money starts going it will be harder I reckon!

Yes get in 'board announce plans for new stadium' The FM-Base Stadium will be finished in June next year And will hold 4356 with undersoil heating and a RETRACTABLE ROOF!!!!Shame they couldn't go with 'The Jack Bullock Ground' but hey lol

Gave this a go for a fun save rather than focused games. I tried to keep the quality of players down to try and keep an elimate of realism involved, although the players I got are unrealistic for this league but hey ho.

Been offered the likes of Kevin Davies, Zat Knight et al. Basically first team members of the prem!

I'll try and get screen shots when im next on. Possibly tonight.

Goalkeepers
Dudek, Alnwick, some other keeper who's name escapes me.

Defeneders
Parnaby, Perch, Campbell, Materazzi, Davies (QPR), Addo, Nosworthy (25k a week! Didnt even know), Borrowdale

Midfielders
Macheran (loan), Pogba (Loan), Gardner (Villa - loan), Morrison (Man Utd - loan), Jordi Gomez, Koumas, Pires, McIndoe, Hernandez (Mexican winger), Medina (Mexican winder), a few other midfielders.

Strikers
Helgueson (QPR) and Counago.

Play a 4-2-3-1. Sitting 1st with a 5 point lead. Lost one game 0-3. Disaster against Chelmsford. Played 15, won 14 lost 1. Scored 50+ conceaded 10. Defense is awful. Games are so comfortbale get the odd lapse in concentration. Need to sort that.

Prietty easy but fun to do nontheless. Rep should be a bit lower in my opinion but doesn't matter.

My BPS team is

GK Krul
GK Forde
RB Naughton (Loan)
RB Jonathon
CB Ridgwell
CB Caulker (Loan)
CB Hughes
LB Bertrand
LB Smith (youngster from leeds)
RM Thomas
RM Albrighton
CM Collison
CM Cleverley
CM Henry
CM Morrison
LM None (sold hunt & etherington to save wages lol)
ST Wickham
ST Sanogo
ST Kadlec
ST Ebanks-Blake
ST Ameobi
ST Aggrietxe

Got Wickham for 20 mil haha offered 20 they said no so offered 30 they said will settle for 69!!!!! But he was furious for not allowing
to speak to the mighty BSP side so I cheekily offered 30 again and they accepted saying board stepped in as was too good to turn down
I thought ill be cheeky again and offered 20 instead & they accepted!!!! Idiots haha

Logo's on their way for this challenge, currently in the moderation queue.

Will update when available :)

My team so far:

GK
Jack Butland
Laurentiu Branescu

Defence
Tony Hibbert
Dan Gosling
Jack Robinson (Loan)
Giuseppe Prestia
Danny Wilson
Martin Olsson

Midfield
Conor Coady
Lorenzo Crisetig
Tolga Cigerci
Marc Albrighton
Gerard Deulofeu
Ross Barkley
Zeli Ismail
Jonjo Shelvey
Ricardo Kishna
Adel Taarabt

Strikers
Khouma Babacar
Yaya Sanogo
Lenny Nangis

History so far....
Played 10, Won 10. Goals for: 51, Goals against: 4

this is pish tbh, you can buy 22 wonderkids almost, like Barkley, Leandro, Rodwell, Areola, Salvio. I've played 5 games, won them all 4/5 nil, i know it will get harder but missions to get there! will only be a challenge when you get in the prem, so i've got to wait 5 promotions just for a tough game. Good idea but executed very poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.