The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone down the route of getting as many loan players as possible each season, saves loads on wages. Promoted twice in a row and now top in npower league 2. Have spent 29mil over 2.5 seasons, 23.5mil on Rodwell

I'm thinking about editing the reputation to something similar to teams in BSS to make it harder slightly

this is the first challange i have tried but i cannot find the fm base team in game

this is the first challange i have tried but i cannot find the fm base team in game

When you start a new game, make sure you tick the box at the bottom and click okay.
When it comes to loading up leagues and countries, in England make sure the league shows BSN/BSS.

When you go to select team, select BSN/BSS - Select BSS and then you will find the team.

Hope that helps.

When you start a new game, make sure you tick the box at the bottom and click okay.
When it comes to loading up leagues and countries, in England make sure the league shows BSN/BSS.

When you go to select team, select BSN/BSS - Select BSS and then you will find the team.

Hope that helps.

i have done this but the team still does not show in BSS

Hope that helps.

My problem is same. All settings OK. I can not find FM-Base team in BSS.

My problem is same. All settings OK. I can not find FM-Base team in BSS.
Have you made sure the data was loased as in when it comes up saying which database to use you need to tick the 'change' box and tick the fm base data editor file and it loads Into the game! Hope It works for you!

Won't it cause any problems if i replace the existing config.xml with yours?
Thank You

My config file only has the coding for my created kits. if you put both config files in the same folder, it should give you the option to keep both files. keeping both files will rename my config file to config(1). the game should read both config files to find all the kits in the folder.

i have done the same thing as i have explained so if you have any problems just message me on here and i will try and help you :)

Just started this challenge, spent a lot of money but ive built up a whole squad with an average age of 23 and they can take me all the way to the prem hopefully with a couple of signings.:)

Will give this a go once i run out of corners to turn in my story :)

im a pro at db creatnig so I know I ticked it all, but yet I am startin the game and to such team at BSN. Help?

i downloaded the kits and put them in my kit file. when i hit reload skin the kits still wont appear also have you made a badge

Have you made sure the data was loased as in when it comes up saying which database to use you need to tick the 'change' box and tick the fm base data editor file and it loads Into the game! Hope It works for you!
what do you mean by that

Status
Not open for further replies.