The How to get my player a Work Permit thread

Never really had issues with work permits before so...

Nottingham Forest second season, just promoted to the Prem. Anthony Annan cannot sign due to a work permit not being granted. He's made about 50 appearances for Ghana so I didn't think it would be an issue?

I am at Manchester United at the moment and I have just signed two youngsters without WPs. They are both South American and I have loaned them to Antwerp, Bel. Is this the best thing to do?

I am at Manchester United at the moment and I have just signed two youngsters without WPs. They are both South American and I have loaned them to Antwerp, Bel. Is this the best thing to do?

yes it is mate :)

Players from South or Central America (including Brazil, but excluding Belize) can earn Spanish citizenship in only two years. The Spanish Caribbean, Equatorial Guinea and maybe Philippines and Angola also get that benefit.

Certain Israeli, Iranian and Moroccan Jewish players get that benefit in real life, but I've never checked to see if it works in game.

how can i loan him. the WP isn't granted, so that i cant sign him-_-

asdasdasd

how can i loan him. the WP isn't granted, so that i cant sign him-_-

asdasdasd

well you cant loan him out if he has not signed :)

you cannot loan him either as the WP would be turned down again!

get a feeder club for WP issues (this usually allows you to sign the player without the WP)

I've gotta problem here, had this winger out on loan at my affiliate Racing Club in Argentina and he's been there for a year now, but when I try to send him out on loan the next season, he rejects the loan?

I've gotta problem here, had this winger out on loan at my affiliate Racing Club in Argentina and he's been there for a year now, but when I try to send him out on loan the next season, he rejects the loan?

it happens mate, try and send him out on Loan to a better club.. he probably feels he is too good to be loaned out (check his info page)

it happens mate, try and send him out on Loan to a better club.. he probably feels he is too good to be loaned out (check his info page)

It's fine now, thought I had a problem for a min, but then realised that he had gained his work permit after just a year, now is a world class winger:D

Ive just signed Carlos Fierro at the start of my second season and he dosent have a work permit so will i have to loan him out for him to get one and does it have to be to a team in a certain place? and how long will this take?

Ive just signed Carlos Fierro at the start of my second season and he dosent have a work permit so will i have to loan him out for him to get one and does it have to be to a team in a certain place? and how long will this take?
Spain will let you get it in two years while Bulgaria and Belgium take three years.

Right i am celtic and bought Jozy altidore from AZ( Dutch side) he has previosly been on loan at Bursaspor, Hull City & Xerez and was contracted to Villareal! he has had 45 Caps for USA, what do I need to do to get a work permit?

I also have a player called Volodymyr Gomenyuk from Arsenal Kyiv (ukranian side) played hiw whole career in ukranian league, he is from ukrain and has had 8 Caps, i have had him for half a season now (Bought in jan) how do i get him a work permit?

Signed both Carlos Fierro and Erick Torres, both couldn't get work permits. How did I combat this problem? Didn't loan them out, just gave them about 2 months in the reserves and offered them both new contracts. Both signed and thus got a work permit :)

Have a Ghanian defender in Belgium, but after more than enough days, the lazy / stupid muppet still hasnt learnt any basic Dutch or Belgian.

Luckily, he's been granted a conditional work permit - still seems like a waste of 3-1/2 seasons though!

I too am managing Reading and after a few years I've been promoted to the EPL and have Levante from the second spanish division and Cercle Brugge from belgium as wp feeder clubs. I want to get a Japanese player from the Japanese league on my team and he has accepted the contract and the team has a accepted the transfer so now it says that the wp application has been turned down and the transfer is delayed so how do i send him on loan if he cant join my team?

hey just wondering,
whenever i try to sign a player and he gets his work permit turned down, the board cancels the transfer?
is there any way to sign him so i can send him on loan to the far reaches of a small european feeder club

hey just wondering,
whenever i try to sign a player and he gets his work permit turned down, the board cancels the transfer?
is there any way to sign him so i can send him on loan to the far reaches of a small european feeder club

if you have a feeder club for WP like United have with Antwerp you should get the player..

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help or has had this issue before? I've loaned a few players to Croatia for over 2 years, most of who have gained Croatian nationality, apart from two players who's status shows as "sees no benefit" despite needing a work permit and having also learnt fluent Croatian. Is there anything I can do to get them to apply for it or will I have to ride it out until they play enough internationals to gain a permit?

Can someone possibly explain in more detail how I send a player to a feeder club? Im currently playing as Reading in my 2nd season after getting promoted to the EPL. I asked my board for a feeder club in Belgium to be able to help with work permits and they agreed. Now whenever I sign a player and they fail to gain a work permit instead of saying the transfer fell through it just says they will join me in 3 years time and they stay at their current clubs. Any insight?

yeah, got the same problem here

Lower League Team Trouble

I am managing Salisbury City, now my second season but 2 players (1 Brazilian, 1 Ivorian) but there work permits are continually put on hold and when I appeal, they get cancelled all together. If I don't appeal does that mean he is at my club I just have to loan him out/ have him in my reserve? Thanks in advance :)