Which famous person/people have you met?

met cheryl cole at x factor and my pa's friends with jason lee so ive met him a couple of times

Oh I've also met Steve Fletcher (Bournemouth's man mountain of a striker), trust me he is not only famous, but a legend down here ;)

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

met cheryl cole at x factor and my pa's friends with jason lee so ive met him a couple of times

I think I speak for everyone here when I say you lucky ******.

Ste Gerrard is my cousins uncle and he used to live over the road from me and still comes here to see his brother so I see him regularly, played pool with him once or twice. Xabi Alonso in Tesco :p Ermm... Jack Duckworth from Corrie in Tenerife. And the last one I'll mention, Iain Rush In the Liverpool academy when I had trials :)

Oh I've also met Steve Fletcher (Bournemouth's man mountain of a striker), trust me he is not only famous, but a legend down here ;)

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I think I speak for everyone here when I say you lucky ******.
haha lol yeah my heart skipped a beat when we made eye contact, i also bust in my pants

I presume you actually only went to XFactor to beat one out over Cheryl?

gay much JP? and haha yeah the only reason i went, my uncle works for simon cowell so got us free tickets, i "accidently" walked into her changing room with my **** hanging out

Niko Kranjcar, Richard Hughes, Torres at Pompey home game vs Liverpool, Steve Stone, Harry Redknapp, Peter Storrie, Matthew Taylor, Benjani :D, Kanu, Muntari, Boateng in B&Q opposite Fratton Park haha, Pedro Mendes, Paul Merson, Jamie Redknapp at the FA Cup final game vs Cardiff and finally Tim Sherwood :D

gay much JP? and haha yeah the only reason i went, my uncle works for simon cowell so got us free tickets, i "accidently" walked into her changing room with my **** hanging out
I see,I dont like Cheryl Cole so im gay? Logical.

You dont speak for me,i cant stand the dopey geordie cow,id sooner meet the Chuckle Brothers any day.

i agree

she used to look like this:

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/imageBank/c/cheryl-cole-2.jpg

and this:

http://www.newsgab.com/forum/attach...major-thong-slip-cheryl_tweedy_thong_1205.jpg

before cashley cole payed for some nice surgery and clothes.

the croydon facelift look is not for me im afraid, neither are tracksuit bottoms on a ''celebrity''

ill just leave you with the revelation that she spends 10 grand a year on her teeth. horrific

Niko Kranjcar, Richard Hughes, Torres at Pompey home game vs Liverpool, Steve Stone, Harry Redknapp, Peter Storrie, Matthew Taylor, Benjani :D, Kanu, Muntari, Boateng in B&Q opposite Fratton Park haha, Pedro Mendes, Paul Merson, Jamie Redknapp at the FA Cup final game vs Cardiff and finally Tim Sherwood :D

BENJANI! you lucky sod XD

Kranjcar, Torres, Redknapp, Benjani, Mendes, Merson, Redknapp and Sherwood I have heard of and nicely done. But who are these other people you speak of? ;)

Oh Nick Cage was at my local for new year having a drink with his mates, small quite affair, my parents met him!

Unfortunatly I was about 150 miles away off my face! I love Nick Cage aswell! :(

This is the funniest story ever.

A teacher at my school went to Thailand last year, and watched liverpool play. he was ******, after the game he went on with his camera and pretended to be welsh telly, and intereviewed Johnson, Benitez and Torres about the game and the season ahead.

Lool I liked that one Scott

Jimmy Carr has a strange confused look on his face,its saying where am i? who are you people,and who is feeling my **** (bottom one)

haha, he wasn't impressed! I think he was abit ill, but we had been waiting sooo long!