Which famous person/people have you met?

I know I did, though aparently "that kind of behaviour isn't tolerated'

**** Britain

Oh, and I met Kieran Richardson when he used to play at UTD - he was a massive *******.
Also my mate was the lad that was supposedly "assulted" by Roy Keane a few years ago - the lad was a proper ******** anyway so probably deserved it,
Best though was meeting Ruud Van Nistelrooy in Altrincham town centre, got a pic of him and my mate.
Denis Irwin also lives near me, seen him a few times.

I've met Goldie.. anyone remember him hahaha, **** with the gold teefs!

Dan Parks, Scottish rugby player from Australia. Met him at Subway;p

Got hammered with Airbourne's bassist, they're quite a famous band if you like rock n' roll.

I walked past darren fletcher doing christmas shopping at trafford centre and randomly i walked past bob geldof when i was in rome.oO)

I also walked past one of the actors from coronation street in manchester but i don't know what he is called in the show or real life just that he plays a gay person who works making clothes i think.:p

My parents sat next to referee the who allowed the beachball goal against liverpool at a wedding a bit after it happened.XD

Last edited:
barack obama, gordon ramsay, prince charles, john terry, alex ferguson ( hes a ******, wouldnt give my godbrother who is 2 an autograph), kevin phillips, tiger woods, ernie els, whole man city team of erikssons first season in charge, lee evans, and the best one was rowan atkinson, saw him in a pub in leicester, funniest guy ive ever met

Last edited by a moderator:
ally macoist, burley, whole scotland squad, gerrard

+my dad ran over walter smith not a month ago!

met the whole of the chelsea team back in 2004 before a champions league qualifier against msk zilina.

n221965316472_3990.jpg
Well my list isnt as illustrious as some other peoples, to add some spice to it: Would you believe me if I said that I took this picture of Pixie Lott?

Last edited:
Oh i've also met Jonathan Woodgate! Ha! I forgot about him. He used to go to my secondary school and he used to fancy my best friend's sister..he was obsessed! lol. He came into my best friends mam's beauty salon where she worked and we happened to be there. ahhh! he was very shy and didn't want people to see him. :) That was when i was in year 11 so it was about 6 years ago!

Oh i've also met Jonathan Woodgate! Ha! I forgot about him. He used to go to my secondary school and he used to fancy my best friend's sister..he was obsessed! lol. He came into my best friends mam's beauty salon where she worked and we happened to be there. ahhh! he was very shy and didn't want people to see him. :) That was when i was in y11 so it was about 6 years ago!

Have you met every famous person that has stepped foot in Middlesborough by any chance? :)

Im gonna be the buzzkill.
Ive never met anyone famous!EVER!

Chuckle borthers...lol
I met Emre in Newcastle airport the day he signed for Newcastle. Also used to go to school with Ross Turnbull(Middlesborough keeper) Also know Bradden Inman(Newcastle Reserves)

Doesn't Ross Turnbull play for chelsea:S

and chelsea fans may remember frank leboeuf i met him outside stamford bridge. and met jermaine pennant and jennifer metcalfe

Danny Dyer, Andy Cole amd a couple of Scunthorpe players.

I met Wesley Sneijder and Ryan Babel during training at Ajax.

The real Lennox Lewis is a Facebook friend of mine and he wrote me a happy birthday message on my wall last year :)