Who Are The 'Top Four'?

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
People still use the term the top four, but is the 'Top Four' still considered as Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool. Or is it Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham/Man City Ect.

I'm confused, as many people still say the top four, but I have no idea who the top four are any more :S:S:mad:

Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I couldn't find one. <)

Personly because of the fall of Liverpool i think its a top 3 now. Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal. If a team i.e City, Spurs finish in the top 4 for a few years then they will be classed a top 4 team but until then i think its a top 3.

i see it as the top 5 now
Man U, Chel, Ars, Man C, Tott

Although liverpool have had a torrid season you still consider them a top 6 team at worst.. you dont go through 20 years of consistancy to be called **** after a rough year....

Man city, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man united

If i had to say top 4 at present
Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man city

I call it the Big 4

and they are Manchester United Arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool

Last edited:
yeah but liverpool are only 6th best team, imo would be 7th if o'neill was still at villa.

i would class it as top 5 then liverpool then mid table.

It's no longer a top 4.

City and Spurs have forced their way in, and even though Liverpool have dropped in the last season and a half they are still one of the better sides in the league.

Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, City and Liverpool.

Man utd -- chelsea --- arsenal -- man city -- totenham --- aston villa/blackpool???

cmon u seasiders and u red devils

Top four are the top four teams in the league at the end of the season, so atm it's Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs.

The big four are considered to be the biggest teams in England and they are Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

But Tbh the top 4 has always been

Man united, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea

a bad year for the reds wont change that .. in my eyes Tottenham will never be a top 4 side too inconsistant, only team that will break that in coming years is man city due to their large transfer budget

But mark my words lpool will be back you just have to ride through the storm ;)

No big 4 left in my opinion. If anything it's the big 3 and the rest.

Are you reffering to

Big 4 (teams with the biggest stature in the league and constently finish in the TOP 4) -Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal and chelsea

Top4 - teams that finish in the top 4 last season) - Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and Spurs

ATM........

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Man City

Are you reffering to

Big 4 (teams with the biggest stature in the league and constently finish in the TOP 4) -Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal and chelsea

Top4 - teams that finish in the top 4 last season) - Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and Spurs
When I posted, I totally forgot about the names, i just thought there was one, but of couse its the big 4 and top 4 :$

But just the best 4 teams in England if that clears it up :S

imo

Manchester United
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City

Well if u are talking about the best 4 i would still say it's the BIG 4 because of the stature they have in world football

i think it's going to end up as a top 4 with city replacing liverpool as i can't see them rehauling city or spurs this season or next by which point torres would probably look for champs league footy and i can't see spurs staying a force when redknapp either retires or takes the england job.