Who Are The 'Top Four'?

I don't think you call say Man Citeh are in the top 4, as the season is not over.

Still plenty of games left.

Top 4 = United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs.

Big 4 = United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool the four biggest clubs in the contry.

The Top 4 are still the original top 4, but now we prefer to call it a Top 6 now...

but mark my words lpool will be back you just have to ride through the storm ;)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, tbf your ****, it don't matter who you have as manager because it's yours players that need to stand up and be counted for.

I think this season we will have the following top 4 Manu, Arsenal, Man city and Tottenham if everything continuous like this. However I think we have to agree that there won't be a top 4 anymore. We can't say that man city, tottenham, arsenal, chelsea, liverpool and manu are in a top club because if that's the case we could also mention barça, real, valencia, atletico, villareal, sevilla as a top6. it only makes sense if there only little number of top clubs

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, tbf your ****, it don't matter who you have as manager because it's yours players that need to stand up and be counted for.
give over, much as i hate liverpool, they are not a **** side, they are just having a very poor time. I expect differently next season

How can people say man city are a big 4 team, They are yet to finish in the top 4 and whos to say they will at the end of the season, Yes they are up there at the moment, However whos to say they won't fall and end up 5th/6th again ? The Top four IMO are still the same Top four as before, We've seen Liverpool struggle in the past before and come back. Fair enoug City now have a great financial backing and Tottenham are up there but it comes down to Rep and trophys atm. In terms of league its now a battle for the top 6 spots however technically its really has been a "top 2" league for a few seasons now.

when 8 of the starting 11 v blackpool started in the 4-0 demolition of real madrid?

confidence is a massive thing and when you go from two defensive coaches in rafa and hodgson to an attacking one like dalglish it will take time ...

Give it time too many fans are fickle and think success will come instantly

Last edited:

Good answer... shows your mentaltiy of having a reasonable debate/discussion :) well done you are very mature...

I fully expect Liverpool to challenge again in 11/12

It depends what is just on in all fairness...

If it's quality then it has to be: Man UTD, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal.

If it's fan base then it is: Man UTD, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle. I don't include Chelsea as their fan base seems to be just in the South East.

I think and correct me if i am wrong but liverpool are not the team they use to be and by team i mean team a squad 25 they have sold some good players Xavi Alonso but the replacements haven't stepped up. They have had their confidence weaken by the negative formations employed by the previous managers. They have a good first 11 but need to build a better squad with some more quality players

Thing is I know Newcastle are an average side. I have sat here and listened to Liverpool fans go on about your history, managers, tactics and god knows what. At the end of the day with the exception of UCL Final and a 2nd PL finish, you are nothing more then underacheiving football side and hate the fact that your squad is not good enough, and look to other reasons to why!????

Thing is I know Newcastle are an average side. I have sat here and listened to Liverpool fans go on about your history, managers, tactics and god knows what. At the end of the day with the exception of UCL Final and a 2nd PL finish, you are nothing more then underacheiving football side and hate the fact that your squad is not good enough, and look to other reasons to why!????

Kenny Daglish is an awful manager who took us from 2nd to 14th!

Oh dear.

Cue the oncoming rush of rioting Liverpool fans.

It's true though! We had a good side and he some how ****** it up. What's that phrase that is always said in football? Never go back...

Darren Ferguson and Kenny Daglish will be ******. Just like Keegan.