Who could replace SAF?!?

Name a unknown player that mourinho has brought and made him into a world beater? Theres absolutely no one on the list and please dont post names like essien and cech as they were playing full out for club and country and please dont add the likes of mikel to the list because he ****.

Yes he won the premiership but there are millions of manager who have but yet he gets the nickname 'special one'? he makes me sick.

Deco, Paulo Ferrira, Carvalho. Arguably. I agree with parts of what you say, just playing devil's advocate. And he gave himself the nickname which the lovey-dovey press kept.

Moyles or O'Neill. Possibly Steve Bruce and maybe Darren Ferguson in 5 years time but we don't know how good he will be.

Your post has reminded me of a very good reason why mourinho should not manage us. If i have to listen to the english press cream themselves over mourinho for a sustained period of time i will vomit.

Deco, Paulo Ferrira, Carvalho. Arguably. I agree with parts of what you say, just playing devil's advocate. And he gave himself the nickname which the lovey-dovey press kept.

Deco was barcelona's best player for years and was already a class midfielder and it was a shame that barcelona had iniesta and xavi already so deco had to go, Paulo Ferrira was decent and served chelsea alot but defiantely not a world beater, carvalho is the same as deco he was managed by mourinho for years at porto and wasnt unknown.

Hes definately not special to me...

oh yh scalori was the one that brought deco? i think?

Last edited:
Deco was barcelona's best player for years and was already a class midfielder and it was a shame that barcelona had iniesta and xavi already so deco had to go, Paulo Ferrira was decent and served chelsea alot but defiantely not a world beater, carvalho is the same as deco he was managed by mourinho for years at porto and wasnt unknown.

Hes definately not special to me...

oh yh scalori was the one that brought deco? i think?
Mourinho brought deco to porto which i think definetly counts as an "unearthing". i agree with ferraira and definetly carvalho, he was a product of the youth team you can hardly hand the plaudits to mourinho.

Mourinho brought deco to porto which i think definetly counts as an "unearthing". i agree with ferraira and definetly carvalho, he was a product of the youth team you can hardly hand the plaudits to mourinho.

Ah yes thanks, completely forgot about that yes i guess deco counts then but come on one player? and hes the special one..man that makes me depressed.

I definately woudnt want mourinho to take over arsenal once wenger's days are over thats for sure.

David Moyes has Consistantly defied all odds with everton on a fraction of the budget the other teams in the top 4 have,he should be a strong contender when the time comes!

Steve Bruce would also be another who should be given a consideration,he done well every club he's been at!

Mourinho would destroy united with his arrogance and defensive minded approach!

Alex mcleish deserves a mention too,he's very much a ferguson pupil and got the better of Martin o neill whilst they were rivals at the old firm,he won a treble and a double with one of the worst rangers teams in history,while Celtic had the likes of Larsson,Sutton and Hartson,he is also the best scotland manager of the last 20 years statistically!

Phelan isn't actually a bad shout tbh. Might add him to my big list :p

Well yeah the football was good because he had Messi, Eto'o, Xavi, Iniesta, Yaya, Alves, Ect ect

You put them players on a pitch and its going to be mouth watering no matter who the manager is

I think your being a tad bit harsh Danny, Rikjaard had all of those players and didn't do that well with Barca, Gaurdiola made them into a solid unit and definitely got the best out Henry when he had not been that good for Barca and as mentioned above, he own treble in first season which no other Spainish team has ever done, not even Madrid when they were backed by Spanish government in 60's

you don't know.:O

tonbridge angels manager silly.

Obviously ;) If anyone else had sad him, I wouldn't have known - But because it was Leemu, it was obvious, and the man does have potential ;)

LOL, oh yh right, i know him. Just slipped my mind :cool:

HE IS IRREPLACEABLE. like what lee said, man utd could be screwed if SAF retires.

united have never had a non-uk or irish manager, and wont start soon.

Moyes is the bookies favourite for a reason, bur Brucie will definatly be in the mix

united have never had a non-uk or irish manager, and wont start soon.

Arsenal had never had a foreign manager before Arsene Wenger, a lot of the best coaches nowadays are foreign. Your reasoning is pointless. I've never been to Italy, doesn't I'll never go.

Bruce, Moyes or O'Neil seem to be the ones that have a good record with the clubs they have been at, alothough if there isn't instant success with whoever takes over, we may see alot of managers come and go.