World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria

Cant say I have Aj, but then again Im still leveling my fishing before I start questing

I'm guessing it's aimed at high pop servers with so many people logging on at once and playing but still. Something you may need to me aware of. But it's only niggle I have to be honest

I'm guessing it's aimed at high pop servers with so many people logging on at once and playing but still. Something you may need to me aware of. But it's only niggle I have to be honest

I would of thought the Horrible thing known as CRZ would of fixed that for a low pop realm Ajt

I would of thought the Horrible thing known as CRZ would of fixed that for a low pop realm Ajt

Have to admit not sure. I saw it mentioned quite heavily on chat but didn't pay much attention. was busy trying not to get pwned lol.

Man the griefing in here is ridiculous, these ******* are in a raid group constantly aoe tagging the mobs everyone needs to kill to advance. Ive been in the same place for over 45 min to kill the one mob!!!!

Yeah it's a royal pain. Been a lot of it going on

Somebody be my friend on WoW? I'm a noob and I know nobody who plays it. :(

Also does anyone know any good worlds or guilds?

Andy I would gladly be your friend, unfortunately you play on EU realms and I play on US ones, Blizzard wants to keep us apart :(

Andy I would gladly be your friend, unfortunately you play on EU realms and I play on US ones, Blizzard wants to keep us apart :(

Nawh, I want to play in US ones. ): American's are funny... European people suck.

Nawh, I want to play in US ones. ): American's are funny... European people suck.

Well they're US realms but they're the Oceanic US Realms (US based, Oceanic Time zones) so I get to spend my online time with pleasant Australians....

I don't suck :(

Though recently I've come across eletist noobs on my realm absolutely hammering casual players, saying that role players and casual players have destroyed the raid scence on WoW. Saying RPers have killed it...on an RP realm...seriously?! Don't know how bad it is on US realms though

Somebody be my friend on WoW? I'm a noob and I know nobody who plays it. :(

Also does anyone know any good worlds or guilds?

Depends really. If you go on PvP realms, you're going to be cannon fodder for the good players on there. Number of times I've been repeatedly killed for no reason (and upon respawn) got so bad I had to leave it. If you want to role play and mix it with gameplay there's some good realms called Argent Dawn and Moonglade. Or there's "normal" realms (PvE) where you mainly concentrate on levelling up and questing, and are pretty relaxed about mixing everything together.

If you want better info on guilds best to try Forums - World of Warcraft, there's a whole section with a list of guilds. Or you can post a thread asking for more information-just ignore the "our guilds better than that guild" BS. It's just garbage. I've experienced a few guilds and they leave a lot to be desired, ranging from in-fighting to basic lack of activity.

Little heads up though. Last realm I was on called Scarshield Legion the population was very, very low. To the point where at times there would be no-one in one of the major cities (Stormwind), and there was no raiding, guilds were collapsing. That's when I transferred my character it got that bad.

Hope this helps you a bit :)

I played World of Warcraft since the BETA days which is what, 7-8 years ago? It was good fun at the start of World of Warcraft, as soon you progress going toward 60, and raid, then 70, raid, then 80, then 85 etc. You get the message! I did enjoyed it but as soon you hit the dead end which nothing to do and do dailies every day which is boring. I admit it I love it when I was younger, but now...It's gone over the top in my opinion. For example...The blizzard made the game far too easy, like getting the mount at 20, insted of 40. Making the bosses easy in raids and instances. Can you guess how much effort I put into it to kill bosses on proper mode, not easy, easy modes. I know they made heroics, but blizzard still making it too easy! So that's one of the reason I left World of Warcraft! I remember they killed "twinks" big time where us, player spend sooo much time on it and buying very expensive stuff. Then 1 year later, blizzard ruin it! So that's another reason!

My dad still play the game, and he's in his mid 50's! He love it every minute of it!! I am now 21, and playing Football Manager like the real men play! :D

Not as easy anymore now. You have to do farming in WoW. Which.....I still can't get my head around lol

Not as easy anymore now. You have to do farming in WoW. Which.....I still can't get my head around lol

Don't get me started on farming for mat's for enchant, plans, etc!!! Mining had to be the worst one! but easy, so dull and boring!! :D And Chinese gold farmers!!!

Don't get me started on farming for mat's for enchant, plans, etc!!! Mining had to be the worst one! but easy, so dull and boring!! :D And Chinese gold farmers!!!

no no-it's veg farming lol. part of a quest

EU - ASZUNE - HORDE

<Prestige> are a level 25 guild on horde side led by a small team of experienced raiders. The leadership of the guild were very progressed during the TBC/WOTLK days but played only casually during Cata. We are looking to revisit the raiding scene and need a few more members to make this possible.

Ideally we would like 1 healer (or a 2nd with dps off spec) and 4 dps. As this is the start of the expansion there is no gear or experience requirement to join. If you are under geared then we can help you gear up through heroics.

Raiding times will be 2-3 nights a week (Wed/Sun/Mon) 8:30-11:30 server time.

Please reply if interested or whisper Errors or Oxee in game.