Which tactic is the new? The less possession or on the first page?
Thanks

Giannis, any recommendations on tactic usage formula - when to use certain versions?

And secondly, what kind of WB's do u recommend for this tactic? Hard working or attacking (3-4 most important attributes would be much appreciated) ?

Any specific position that should take corners ? In-swinging or out-swinging?

Efkharisto !!

Last edited:
Giannis, any recommendations on tactic usage formula - when to use certain versions?

And secondly, what kind of WB's do u recommend for this tactic? Hard working or attacking (3-4 most important attributes would be much appreciated) ?

Any specific position that should take corners ? In-swinging or out-swinging?

Efkharisto !!

I always play counter tactic! if loose play attack,if win play defence!ok..if you have syperteam(like real,barca) play always atack! I prefer wing back will be first of all DEFENDERS! Good defencive players!Also i prefer good fecencive MC first of all! eg.i prefer vidal than iniesta! Corner taker ML or AMRC!

Last edited:
Giannis - what changes do you make on Attack and Defend, only mentality or do you switch fullbacks?

Gianni I ve started using your tactic in my save with Leeds. So far I have played 5 games and I have 2 wins and three draws. I like very much the way the team play. My players create so many chances in front of goals and if my SS were more carefull I would have won all 5 games! I believe that once the team becomes full accustomed to the tactic things will be even better ! If you want I can post screenshots with my results so far.

Stin teliki afou i taktiki sou doulepse me ton Seba san vasiko extrem ola ginontai xa xa !!!

Gianni I ve started using your tactic in my save with Leeds. So far I have played 5 games and I have 2 wins and three draws. I like very much the way the team play. My players create so many chances in front of goals and if my SS were more carefull I would have won all 5 games! I believe that once the team becomes full accustomed to the tactic things will be even better ! If you want I can post screenshots with my results so far.

Stin teliki afou i taktiki sou doulepse me ton Seba san vasiko extrem ola ginontai xa xa !!!

thank you!!!:) Akrivws...nomizw oti mono kai mono pou nikisa juve me seba vasiko prepei na psifistei i kaliteri taktiki..:p hahaha...kai mena maresei poly o tropos pou paizei....den kserw an einai i kaliteri taktiki edw..yparxoun polles me 3-4-3-0 pou einai foveres...alla emena maresei to 4-4-2