[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

How do I import a pft file? FM16 just wont find it even when I go directly to the folder on the import screen

EDIT:

Just saw your reply above this to someone else. The filters don't show as compatible, they just aren't listed in game at all.

hi zero sea i have question!!

how check the before the match rest or after the match rest?

2016_03_07_6_17_52.png

How do I import a pft file? FM16 just wont find it even when I go directly to the folder on the import screen

EDIT:

Just saw your reply above this to someone else. The filters don't show as compatible, they just aren't listed in game at all.
Yes, the FILTERS directory is empty because the Zero Sea file V1 Players Filters for Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka is "*.pft", not "*.fmf"

Please upload the "V1 Players Filters for Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka.fmf"

Last edited:
Can someone post a screen of the formation with the roles? (At the office)

PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
MC: 1.Passing,
Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3(not very necessary). Finishing,Long shots 4(not necessary). Tackling,Strength,Stamina
DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles); 2.Acc &Pace; 3(not necessary). Passing, Creativity

"Creativity" there isn't. We can replace it with....?

Can someone post a screen of the formation with the roles? (At the office)
PU8LBVW.jpg
Bj43Md7.jpg

Last edited:
I've changed Creativity to Vision.

Last edited:
@Zero

why u train your STs as a poacher instead of the Complete Forward role ?

why your DM as DM and not the Register role ?

and why your DCs as a limited defender ?

@Zero

why u train your STs as a poacher instead of the Complete Forward role ?

why your DM as DM and not the Register role ?

and why your DCs as a limited defender ?

Have been using Zero's tactics for a couple FM's now and they always work brilliantly!

The point of different roles for training is to focus on the specific attributes required for each position, not the roles they play on the pitch.

For example, when you select a role to train for a player it will highlight the attributes that the training focuses on. When selecting complete forward, there are a bunch of attributes highlighted that are not necessarily required to make the tactic work best. Would you sign a ST based on his crossing ability or his finishing?

As for training the DC's as limited defender, it primarily focuses on the major defending attributes (tackling, etc.)