[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

So glad to see you back - your work is incredibly underrated.

I had insane success last year with your tactics!

anyone knows a corner setup to propose with this 343 fomation?

THİS FUCKİNG TACTİC DOESNT WORK. sO STUPİDLY İ PLAY WİTH LİVERPOOL AND İ LOST 8-1 AWAY MANCHESTER UTD. JUST İ CAN WİN EASY GAMES. DONT İNSTALL REALLY İ CAN BROKE MY LAPTOP. DEFFENCE LOOK LİKE İDİOT

THİS FUCKİNG TACTİC DOESNT WORK. sO STUPİDLY İ PLAY WİTH LİVERPOOL AND İ LOST 8-1 AWAY MANCHESTER UTD. JUST İ CAN WİN EASY GAMES. DONT İNSTALL REALLY İ CAN BROKE MY LAPTOP. DEFFENCE LOOK LİKE İDİOT
cazzo e' davvero buona la guinness nevvero?

Tactic works bad. I can't score any goals and usualy conced 1 or 2 goals. I like this formation and i'm very sad that it doesnt work.

can you post results ?
No, because i was angry and didnt save the game :(. I used this tactic only in 5 games. The first game was ok. Result 3-1 after that te results were bad 0-0 and 0-1. The last one was 0-3. I play in polish league and my team is predicted 2 place. It is my second season. In the first season i was 2.

you must be more patient , not only with this but with every tactic you use

you must be more patient , not only with this but with every tactic you use
How long should I wait? i have problem with my strikers. My strikers have CA 100 - 120 ( i checked this in fm scout). The best one was the league top goalscorer in te first season. Now when I use them as CF they have only half star (asistant report), in other striker roles they have 4-4,5 stars. I thin that CF role for striker could be use only in very good team. What do you think?

it worked immediately with a middle team ,but after the tactic is fluid much better ,then you must have the appropriate players i ll test it also with bigger,

but if you don't like the formation try something else ,its up to you

it worked immediately with a middle team ,but after the tactic is fluid much better ,then you must have the appropriate players i ll test it also with bigger,

but if you don't like the formation try something else ,its up to you
heh i like the formation very much but why it doesnt work :(