[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

@marcinpab

because you asked for results in post 9 i posted the first game i played - not fluid at all

then 11 ,27

there are filters
i know. I always try to have best players (i check player by asistant report). I don't check players atributes i only check how much stars have player in asistnat report.

this tactic the most defensive stable currently for my save.....no more bullshit david beckham goal from ai...that contain mentality which worked is so good,,,,u need to train specific dna for your team like pep bayern,,,ball control and tactic,,,all my player fantastic first touch, passing, anticipation, off the ball,,,to make this tactic work perfectly

Last edited:
Not working for my spurs, many draws and sometimes opposition goal with one shot on target.

Hmm i think its not too bad,im using Celta at the moment,only thing i find as a problem are games with bigger teams,but i think thats mostly the cause because my CB's are not so quick,the highest i have is ACC 11.Think im gonna look and strength that part of my team,and hopefully ill do better in those matches.
View attachment 169837

2016_03_12_2_52_22.png

V2 come out

attachment.php
attachment.php

Player Requirements

AML/ML/DL: a little better with left foot; AMR/MR/DR: a little better with right foot.

Played two matches with v2 and the defending is horrendous. I drew 1/1 and 3/3. I was flying with the original but the moment I switched I've had two draws and poor performances.

How is this version better? More pressing up top? Seems even more open than the last version, which was pretty open.

Played two matches with v2 and the defending is horrendous. I drew 1/1 and 3/3. I was flying with the original but the moment I switched I've had two draws and poor performances.

How is this version better? More pressing up top? Seems even more open than the last version, which was pretty open.
Luck is very important
Please be patient
Play more games

AML/ML/DL: a little better with left foot; AMR/MR/DR: a little better with right foot.

ML is the CM on the left side?

Also is there a preferred foot for the DM depending if on the left or the right side?