2012 - End of the World

Do you think the world will end?

• Total voters
eventually teh world would come to an end, but defiantly not in 2012 or any other time soon.

2012 yet again. I honestly do find this tedious beyond belief. Sorry, but thats how I feel.
The only way the world could end in 2012 is by an all out nuclear war, where the only things left would be cockroaches. Or, we wait for the sun to expend its fuel source, where it'll become a red giant, then either collapse and become a black hole, or simply explode and become a nova. And besides, human life would've probably become extinct by then.
So, thats my 2p worth

Our sun won't become a black hole. :( We should give everyone nuclear weapons so we avoid a nuclear war. ;)

2012 = total bollocks.
Humans will end the world before anything natural happens..

Fifa must know something? There giving a World Cup to Russia and Quatar after 2012 when they dont deserve it.There just trying to line their pockets for another year and a half.

But in all seriousness, No the world wont end in 2012. Over the next 20 to 30 years we will have to consider how to fix the planet as we will have the technology by then. But until that happens we will have more natural disasters until we can reverse our damage to the planet. Its a well known fact that scientific advances will continue to get bigger and better than before as we will have better technology to play with. Eventually we will figure out a way to fix the O-Zone which is the reason of all the recent tragedys,nothing to do with a stupid Mayan calender