2030 and beyond

yeah not bad! shame its spurs he must be desprate for work credit crunch bites hard!XD

Last edited:
I decided as missed out i would put myself into my own game i go on holiday till 2030 aswell and see what happens i started unemployed age 16 fav club arsenal and gave myself some half decsent stats with potential of 200! first club to come in for me was pompy stayed there for a few years before moving onto arsenal for 35mill stayed there ever since in year 2020 at min a few years to go yet , but 1 thing is really wrong with this game have a look at the manager spurs not funny:'(! fabio cannavro is manager of manu!(H)

anyone what a screen of others just ask!
in my game gerrard is arsenal assistant manager and was favourite to get the job when tony mowbary left.

lol nice...mine is still going. Left it on all day at 2035 just now

lol nice...mine is still going. Left it on all day at 2035 just now

My pc dont process it that fast, if im on holiday all day about 4 years pass at max :(

I think It just depends on what size of database you selected

Large database is so slow at 2011+... as im in that now with 8 countries and 20 leagues :p

thought id try something abit diffirent i have just given my old home town club chelmsford city ,a sugar daddy ,some cash ,left them in bss and going to fastforward to 2020 see how far they can come!

thought id try something abit diffirent i have just given my old home town club chelmsford city ,a sugar daddy ,some cash ,left them in bss and going to fastforward to 2020 see how far they can come!

Keep us informed ;)

i will stop mine at 2050 and post results.

got mine on hold at the moment because my single player is really exciting at the moment lol

chelmsford city There not setting the world on fire but the have so far made themselves regulars in cola league 1!

other managers + there clubs in 2019
tony adams - man city
klinnsman-arsenal (JUST WRONG!)
jose back at chelski
david platt-middlesbrough
david james-palace
alan pardew-everton
steve coppell-liverpool

still going!!|)

ill continue later, felt like starting a game :p