Not even top 4 mate, tried it with Arsenal and it wasn't very effective. Struggled to hold onto a lead, constantly drawing games

hi just wanted to say really good work on this I created my own tactic for leeds managed to get them up on first attempt using 4-1-3-2 worked really well with them finished 2nd in league when predicted 10th so good season for me but then came the prem this tactic no longer worked so been loading it up trying new ones could never win my first game or many after till NOW I put your tactic in and beat man u 4-0 at home I cant say I dominated but they really defended well as man u had most attemts I had most on target tho and that proved vitel not to mention I dint have much pre season left to get the team use to it but im guessing the futher in the better it should get?? so ye thank you for you hard work

I played one game so far with tactic and I drew 3-3 with Everton in my Liverpool save. Altough my defence conceded three sloppy counter attack goals, going forward we did pretty well. Once my team get used to the tactic, I have faith we'll do a **** of a lot better defensively.

Im going to give this a go with Spurs, See how we get on as they certainly have the players suited to this tactic

hi guys my computer is a nitemare and I cant download the tactic
can someone tell me all the players instructions cheers

I hate FM15, match engine is terrible, graphics are terrible so decided to stick with FM14 and my unbelievable tactics. I am on a unbeaten run of 95 games in the Premiership, 2 invincible seasons and currently unbeaten with 12 games 12 wins in 2017/18 season.