No offence to your tactics, Ive tried this tactics with Arsenal. It just doesnt seem to work. At home they can grind results but away games has been far too real.. Results such as 5-0, 6-0 thrashing against big teams seem to be only results Im getting.
Ive done everything as you mentioned, I was just looking for a tactic where I could win BPL with Arsenal. Still not close to it.
Maybe Im just doing something wrong, but keep up your goodwork, seem to be an excellent tactic.

Hi Celticbhoys - I would very much like to test your tactics with a lower league team. I have flicked through this post briefly. Can i assume all the updated important information regarding the tactic & downloads are all in the opening posts?

Thanks,
Kane

Sorry me again - not tried this yet hopefully later today. Can you just explain which fluid tactic i should use please? There are two fluid links. Just making sure i am using the most up to date version!

Cheers!

Well umm after my first season with this tactic i made a couple of changes with the formation 4-1DM-1-3-1 and we finished 3rd in the league, won the Capital One Cup and FA Cup in a 3-1 against Chelsea..Thanks A lot

Enjoying this tactic but one thing I have noticed is that I can't get my strikers to score or in fact get a better rating than 6.5….

Using this tactic I am unbeaten with Schalke 04. Recent wins over Barcelona in Champions League group stage 3-2 at home and then right after 2-nil over Bayern who were leading the league. 60% possession in my favor that game. So far so good.

is there version for 14.3 bro ?

Last edited:
hi my friend.. this tactic shows great but i got a question for you.. what about the teamtalks? could you help me?

Teamtalks, I am assertive mostly and always say carry on from where you left off. If we are losing or drawing at half time I become aggressive and say we are playing badly and expect better.

I don't do individual talks as this makes the players play more poorly.

hi guys i'm again.. i got a question for this tactic.. what should we do for the training? can anybody help me?

I don't do individual talks as this makes the players play more poorly.

Wait, what?

I always do individual talks, and it works 90% of the time. the remaining 10% that refuse to pick up the slack i sub at 60-65min.

ASlong as you know you're players and can talk them into a "green zone" it seems to reap only benifits.

View attachment 659005

I have finally created a tactic that I have stuck with and will continue to develop and stick with from now on, it has helped me be unbeaten so far and keeping possession of the ball extremely well. I would like to show you some of the things I put together for this to work.

View attachment 659007
Here is the formation, originally I played Overload in pre-season but lost 2 games, so tweaked it a little and went with Attacking instead and haven't turned back since. I am going to start testing the Overload version in home games only and Attacking in away games to see how that goes.

View attachment 659010
The first game I started using the Attacking version was against Hannover in my final friendly before Alan Tates Testimonial game vs Swansea, this game against Hannover tells a lot of stories, first of all we dominated attempts at goal (31) in total which is extreme and the opposition had 1 shot in the whole game which tells us the defensive area is tight. We had 70% possession of the ball which was great, we completed 90% of our passes which is delightful and finished with an average rating above 8.00 which is even better.

One thing I remember in this game was Juan Mata's goal, we had a free kick from our own area which David de Gea took, we made 23 passes in total before Juan Mata scored a placed shot which was great, I couldn't believe how well we passed the ball around.

View attachment 659013
This is the last game I have played so far where we won 3 - 0 and again, dominated on attempts at goal, dominated in possession, obviously not as great as the Hannover win but all in all we played extremely well. We stopped Aston Villa from having any clear cut opportunities or even half chances.

View attachment 659017
This only looks at our last 5 games, but from our last 5 games we have scored 13 goals and conceded 4, scoring every 35 minutes on average.

View attachment 659021
Here are my results so far using this tactic 4-1-1-3-1.

If anyone would like to Test this tactic out with Barcelona or Real Madrid and do a Story on it that would be great! I will upload the Tactic for you to download.

View attachment 659022

Updated Tactic Below

ATTACK VERY RIGID (AWAY)

View attachment 672258

Updated Tactic Below

ATTACK VERY FLUID (HOME)

View attachment 672489

New Fluid 4-1-1-3-1

View attachment 676362
I shook the formation up a bit, making it more systematic and more square to enable easier passing between the lines.

VS West Ham - Old Trafford

View attachment 676364
Within the first 18 minutes, 4 goals, absolutely amazing football.

View attachment 676365
End of the game, everyone played their part in a beautiful game of football.

Download View attachment 676366

Hello! I was going to use your tactics to Barcelona and thought to check with you if I should use both tactics home and away on your front page?

What position would you play suarez?

Would be appreciated for the help :)

Hello mate, I would stick with Fluid if you are using Barcelona as they are formidably strong. I would use Suarez as a striker (Trequartista) as I use him in that mould in my Man Utd team and it's working really well.

Keep me posted on how you do with it and post some Screenshots if possible :) Good luck.

If you get any good Wing Backs, I would recommend you try my other tactic 2-3-1-3-1

Hello mate, I would stick with Fluid if you are using Barcelona as they are formidably strong. I would use Suarez as a striker (Trequartista) as I use him in that mould in my Man Utd team and it's working really well.

Keep me posted on how you do with it and post some Screenshots if possible :) Good luck.

If you get any good Wing Backs, I would recommend you try my other tactic 2-3-1-3-1

Okay, but then you run the fluid tactics both at home and away? OI is in the tactic? And drive Messi on the right edge?because i want Messi to score a lot

Absolutely I do!

I use Fluid in all games now and works wonders, got beaten after 116 games unbeaten, still unbeaten in the premier league.

I would use Messi on the right with IF, he will be unreal.