I use Fluid in all games now and works wonders, got beaten after 116 games unbeaten, still unbeaten in the premier league.

I would use Messi on the right with IF, he will be unreal.

Have fluid tactical IO?

would really be appreciated does help :)

Who is your team? If you are a strong team, use fluid. I always stick to it and works really well, but if doubtful, then use rigid.

2-3-1-3-1 STILL INVINCIBLE

View attachment 337049
View attachment 337047
View attachment 337046
Another unbelievable season unbeaten, definitely invincible, shame about the result against Dortmund in the Champions League and we were fortunate to draw against Manchester City after going 2 goals down, we fought back magnificently. The final game of the season was epic against Arsenal, we were leading throughout and then all of a sudden, we were drawing 3 - 3 and in the 90th minute, Suarez scored a screamer to win the game.

View attachment 337045
View attachment 337036
Team of the Season looks pretty good with most of my squad in it.

Last edited:
View attachment 686579
View attachment 686582
View attachment 686584
Another unbelievable season unbeaten, definitely invincible, shame about the result against Dortmund in the Champions League and we were fortunate to draw against Manchester City after going 2 goals down, we fought back magnificently. The final game of the season was epic against Arsenal, we were leading throughout and then all of a sudden, we were drawing 3 - 3 and in the 90th minute, Suarez scored a screamer to win the game.

View attachment 686586
View attachment 686613
Team of the Season looks pretty good with most of my squad in it.

Where can i download this tactic, link?

Thank you men!

FEED ME SEYMOUR FEED ME NOW

View attachment 336936
I have been waiting and waiting for this to come along! "WE TRUST YOU - Achievement Steam" Wooh, has anyone else had this power? Is it any good?

Click where it says Click Here, and then find 4-1-1-3-1 Invincible post, that's where it is.

Will this tactic work if I start a new game with Sheffield Wednesday on the latest update?

Can't guarantee haha, depends how strong your team is and opposition are. If you have a young squad with potential it may work, has been working well for my squad with my youngsters, one youngster is now 21 years old and is worth £29m and is a CB. He was a youth product.

Just gave this a quick try with Man Utd, on the original FM14 database (no team updates etc)
Made 3 signings, Luke Shaw.. Ronaldinho and Micah Richards.

Was going well, untill I got hammered by Man City away (which is not bad, considering how good City are) but then we got knocked out of the League Cup against Leeds.. which is a shame.. was hoping to win as many trophies as possible. Played a strong team too.

(Used the fluid formation for all games.)

BtYEmyy.jpg

Currently using the tactic posted on page 4 and destroying everything in my path with athletic Bilbao!!!

My adventure with this tactic in Zaragoza continues.

In my 2nd season with this tactic and after having saved category using it, now I'm 6th and the playgame is really beautiful to see.

Non top-players are discovering as fundamental in my team and best players in my squad are top-league scorers... or near.

Anyway, Barça and Madrid will always be Barça and Madrid. Former won me 3-0 and latest 6-0 in their home. It doesn't worry me a lot, because I continue getting good results with the rest of the teams... I am not planning to win the league (not this year... hahahahaha).

Celticbhoys tactics fan!