4-3-3 DM Wide Klopp's realistic gegenpressing

Same here

Hi,

I have started a new save and I am watching each match intensely to see any issues I can fix. If i have the same issues then I will update the tactic.

Last edited:
I have no problems with this tactic, i win all match with Lazio

Can't download the tactic on my iPad so are there any PI's on any of the players?

Hello,

Yes, lots

Left full back - Close down less urgent, run wide with ball, sit narrower, cross FAR post.
Right full back - the same however cross NEAR post instead.
CBs - Close down less urgent
CDM - Take more risks, Mark tighter
LCM - Shoot less often
RCM - Take more risks, dribble less often, shoot less often, tackle harder
LW - cross aim FAR post, shoot less often, tackle harder
RW - Shoot MORE often, tackle harder
ST - Shoot less often, roam from position, tackle harder

Okay, so since the update the tactic has not been as effective however I am still winning 90% of my matches but not scoring as many from crosses.

The cm partnership has also decreased in average ratings and I can't seem to improve it.

If anybody has suggestions I'm all ears please =)

Im currently using this tacic on season 3, on SLB and Swansea, instead of the tactic that i published, 5-3-2 Lets Score, and the basic idea is good, but i tuned it on some player roles:
My striker is my wigers are atack Inside Forwards is a deeplying forward and, my central midfiielders are support deeplying playmakers, and my fullback are both set to atack.
View attachment 32453View attachment 32452View attachment 32450

Last edited:
I'll be trying this tactic with Hércules CD tomorrow.
There's a chance I'll need to drop some instructions because I can imagine it would be to much for my 3rd league squad. :D
Keep you posted

Hi everyone,

Since the update the tactic is winning games for me but they are not playing like Liverpool AT ALL. Defenders seem to punt the ball upfield rarely finding a player and midfielders seem to mis place the simplest of passes.

I'm going to start YET again without 'pass into space' and a deeper defensive line and see how I get on.

Regardless, it's very demoralizing when you've worked ages on creating a winning tactic and then an update ruins it, thanks FM

Your tactic works great but we take a lot of yellow cards ...

she plans to be updated there tactic?

Im currently using this tacic on season 3, on SLB and Swansea, instead of the tactic that i published, 5-3-2 Lets Score, and the basic idea is good, but i tuned it on some player roles:
My striker is my wigers are atack Inside Forwards is a deeplying forward and, my central midfiielders are support deeplying playmakers, and my fullback are both set to atack.
View attachment 1183730View attachment 1183731View attachment 1183733

This tactic is amazing actually, did you changed player instructions in any of positions or you just left it as it is? Well done, bro