4-3-3 DM Wide Klopp's realistic gegenpressing

Yeah it was just the original tactic on post #1 - slight tweaks, i made the right cm a BBM support rather than CM attack and changed from attacking to positive. Seemed to be alot more solid away from home. I also changed my wide players to support rather than attack in difficult away games

Here is the update from season 2!!

Best tactic about mate, nice one

Your players need to get familiar with tactic. If you are playing with original tactic (433) i did small changes. Remove get stuck in, remove offside trap, defensive line reduce to higher and line of engagement reduce to higher, I swap CD positions, play with positive mentality ( during game if you are struggling set Attacking mentality ). OI are same as author did them, don't allow them to your assistant, only have OI on FB and WB.

This is my 2nd season and 1 season with this tactic. I am playing with NK Osijek, Croatia league
View attachment 1184241View attachment 1184242

You play with Osijek? Do you change instructions when playing against better teams in UCL or Europa league??

You play with Osijek? Do you change instructions when playing against better teams in UCL or Europa league??

Actually I did not, I played on positive mentality all the time. I tried balanced and cautious, it was ok but not good as positive.

helo can u update this tactic fort 19.1.5 plz

Really good tactic, but quite often I find my attacking players to be under performing for a large period of the game. In a lot of games Salah and Sané has had ratings between 6.30-6.60 for about an hour-ish, until we eventually score and their ratings rises accordingly. Doesnt matter that I dominate said games.

Not sure if this is a Fm19 thing with the ratings or its the tactic, but ive never experienced it in FM18.

Probably still good for top teams, but I don't think you can take a mid table side to Europe, even one who could do it in real life like West Ham for example.

LDPs Gegenpressing 2.0 - Won ALL CUPS with 100+ PL goals

Hello again,

As you know, I was the original creator of LDPs Gegenpressing under thread name 4-3-3 Klopps realistic gegenpress which proved to be a lethal tactic. Unfortunately multiple updates have ruined the tactic however after much analysis and tweaking, I believe I have made an even better version.

Opposition Instructions
: NONE, and don't leave them to Assistant Manager this time. Set the opposition instructions yourself to close down all full backs and wingbacks as well as tackling them harder.

Distribution:
Have your full backs and winger(s) distribute the ball to your best attacker. In my case as Liverpool Manager, I have Robertson send ball to 'far post', Mane send ball to 'far post' and A-Arnold distribute to 'near post'. When Salah isn't playing, change accordingly i.e. when I have Werner playing up front, I change all crossing to centre.

Haven't scored? If you aren't having luck creatively, change the team to 'be more expressive' and 'pass into space'.

Remove 'GET STUCK IN' from instructions either when playing fierce rivals and/or 3+ players get yellow cards.

Download: View attachment 28384

"Opposition Instructions: NONE, and don't leave them to Assistant Manager this time. Set the opposition instructions yourself to close down all full backs and wingbacks as well as tackling them harder".

This is kinda funny XD

Mate, if you create a new thread, you have to put all the information otherwise, you just update the old thread ;-)

Lol I know but couldn't find out how to do this. I'm a rookie in forums but the tactic should be awesome!