4-3-3 DM Wide Klopp's realistic gegenpressing

its good but many yellow cards

Your players need to get familiar with tactic. If you are playing with original tactic (433) i did small changes. Remove get stuck in, remove offside trap, defensive line reduce to higher and line of engagement reduce to higher, I swap CD positions, play with positive mentality ( during game if you are struggling set Attacking mentality ). OI are same as author did them, don't allow them to your assistant, only have OI on FB and WB.

This is my 2nd season and 1 season with this tactic. I am playing with NK Osijek, Croatia league
View attachment 32018View attachment 32017

Last edited:
Lazar can u download ur link plz i want try ur tactic plz

thanks u i test ur tactic with Nice its a french club and a make you a returns

Your players need to get familiar with tactic. If you are playing with original tactic (433) i did small changes. Remove get stuck in, remove offside trap, defensive line reduce to higher and line of engagement reduce to higher, I swap CD positions, play with positive mentality ( during game if you are struggling set Attacking mentality ). OI are same as author did them, don't allow them to your assistant, only have OI on FB and WB.

This is my 2nd season and 1 season with this tactic. I am playing with NK Osijek, Croatia league
View attachment 1184241View attachment 1184242

Hi Lazar,

I'm the creator of the original tactic and I have to say, I like your recommendations. I have also tried this coincidentally before your post and it does work, well done!

I've been using the original tactic, it worked well but i do feel the update the other day may have nullified the threat a little. They do it every year and it's so annoying. I tried the v2 version too and it didn't help. Here is my season so far with the original. View attachment 31997

Last edited:
Glad I''m not the only one having trouble after the latest update. Everything feels different, even though the update claims to not having touched anything regarding tha ME. My strikers are not scoring anymore, and it never feels like the chances my players are creating are getting dangerous :S

Glad I''m not the only one having trouble after the latest update. Everything feels different, even though the update claims to not having touched anything regarding tha ME. My strikers are not scoring anymore, and it never feels like the chances my players are creating are getting dangerous :S

Ude the corne bug and you’ll win

Are you trying for 2 central midfielders combination of BoxToBox and Roaming Playmaker or another Playmaker?

the original version is better on the other hand we take too much yellow card ...

Best tactic i have come across so far. Here are my results, also with liverpool.

Hello mate, did you use my original tactic?

I think the best tactic, witch you can find at the internet :) very good job mate :)
later I can upload the screens, start at italy league with Napoli, from first 12 games 12 wins at the league, just upload tactic, don't change anything, only I buy one player for dm position, from ajax frankie de jong.

for Napoli this tactic perfect :) I don't like with dm position, AMC for me better :) but big Thanks for tactic.

To LDPLFC, any particular reason why the BPD has "mark tighter" but not the CD?