Lukaku to Southampton in first season? Thats hard to belive for me.

All transfers in and out are big numbers and nothing on instalments so hard to belive too. Maybe not ingame editor but maybe edited whole database before starting new game

There are 4 or 5 knocking about now, including the in game.

Maybe not ingame editor but maybe edited whole database before starting new game

official SI ingame editor isn't the only ingame editor available

there are many other ingame editors around like FMRTE or FM Scout editor

also, you can get any results you want by savving before matches and loading the save if you lose :)

There is something that does not make sense you sell Paul Pogba to Barcelona on 6/12018 for 400 miles and then you buy him back for 900 miles on 26/72018

Lukaku to Southampton in first season? Thats hard to belive for me.

All transfers in and out are big numbers and nothing on instalments so hard to belive too. Maybe not ingame editor but maybe edited whole database before starting new game

Sold him in the january window, and im paying almost all of his wage, thats norwegian money if you didnt know it...

600 million norwegian money is 62 959 07 Euro.

There is something that does not make sense you sell Paul Pogba to Barcelona on 6/12018 for 400 miles and then you buy him back for 900 miles on 26/72018
Yeah he asked if he could go to barcelona and then i didnt want him to leave but then he got angry and his moral dropped, so i just sold him, but i like him so i did by him back in the second season. May have done a bad deal but he is world class so i dont care.

have never experienced at buying the same players back the same year

official SI ingame editor isn't the only ingame editor available

there are many other ingame editors around like FMRTE or FM Scout editor

also, you can get any results you want by savving before matches and loading the save if you lose :)

Well i never heard about any of them, plutte based on the first tactic i made and you played with, do you think that i just played and lost and then saved the game for so playing the match over again? And if i really did that why didnt i just play the matches that i got a draw over again? no because i like when things are realistic, whats the fun about playing if you use editor ore replay matches?

have never experienced at buying the same players back the same year
So you really say that if you sell a player in the january window you cant buy him back at the start of the next season ? try it...
I did buy pogba back because of the regulations about having players who has played in the club between the age of you know what i mean. And since i bought a lot of players from other countries i was missing that. and i only had arthur and herrera who could play as a central midtfielder but i dont like playing herrera as the offensive midtfielder because his finishing and longshots is so bad. and none of the players on the under 20 team was good enough.

Last edited:
Well i never heard about any of them, plutte based on the first tactic i made and you played with, do you think that i just played and lost and then saved the game for so playing the match over again? And if i really did that why didnt i just play the matches that i got a draw over again? no because i like when things are realistic, whats the fun about playing if you use editor ore replay matches?

can we see how many goals ended with please?

Have been playing this game since i was 13 started in 2013.. so i think i know some things about the game from all those years.. Really hope that those of you guys that are accusing and attacking me, knows what you are talking about, No way in **** that i would have wanted to play the game for so long just to cheat.

Answered your question on post 26 and 28
And once again the money is norwegian money.
600 million norwegian is 62 959 07 Euro.

I saw cheers. nice work

580mil kr is about £55mil GBP for those in the UK.

I note that you used MIDSOMER as a base for this tactic.

I note that you used MIDSOMER as a base for this tactic.

Yes i did, Use your corner setup, and free kick setup but thats about it, should have typed it in the the first page.
Hope thats okey :p

Last edited:
Dimartino posted it in dnz tweak post 541. So changed to this as the base for the tactic after the first season.