you 2 need to take this to pm and leave the thred for those who a tryed the tac or get a mod to sort it out

I agree with him, sort this out with class rather than just replying endlessly in the thread

The guys are correct, take it to PM. This is going nowhere. He feels he changed enough to call it his own, you don't. its gonna go round and round. I cant d/l and check how much has changed, I'm at work.

Anymore back and forth without constructive criticism, observation or proof will be deleted. :D play nice, ***** in private :)

I saw some famous guys here take a whole tactic and change a roaming pm to central mid only and claim its their tactics :D

I wonder "hough" you speak of ?!

Thank you, thank you, i'm here all night! XD

Im going to try this tactic tonight as my current tactic is just starting to lose its effect slightly, im also man utd, just started my 3rd season. Gonna stick dolberg as main striker as he got over 50 goals last season all in all so excited to see how many he gets, with rashford behind. Only small issue i have is i dont have a left footed right winger, though i could re train angel gomes for it as he has just broken into my 1st team but been using his as an AM so far. Think sanchez will play there also for now, and jadon sancho on the left (he's awesome by the way, signed him from stoke, who somehow got him from dortmund for £12m)

View attachment 1162487

heres results with crystal palace tactic 100% familiar using editor

Was about to say it, because of the high defensive line and the offensive style of play i think its most suited for top teams, you really need world class defenders ore your going to conceede, but i can make som small adjustments for it if anyone wants. So it becomes a underdog tactic?

Was about to say it, because of the high defensive line and the offensive style of play i think its most suited for top teams, you really need world class defenders ore your going to conceede, but i can make som small adjustments for it if anyone wants. So it becomes a underdog tactic?

You think your tactic will have the same results with "small adjustments" for weaker teams? That'd be great

try knaps 442 and put it on counter its crazy good