That is MiDSOMER FLAT 442 just entered for testing by somebody else. You can tell a tactic copied from previous yrars.

That is MiDSOMER FLAT 442 just entered for testing by somebody else. You can tell a tactic copied from previous yrars.
Okey dont know if it is yours ore if he has stole your tactic ore just entered your tactic for testing.

But i dont really see the problem here? what does this have to do with anything?

I think people need to get back to the testing/playing of the tactic. If you don't like his transfers, move on. If you think it's copied, move on ffs. Life is too short.

I've started a United save and im smashing everyone. I will post pics after the season has ended.

I think people need to get back to the testing/playing of the tactic. If you don't like his transfers, move on. If you think it's copied, move on ffs. Life is too short.

I've started a United save and im smashing everyone. I will post pics after the season has ended.

Thanku some people just likes to argue about everything, If people really think is copied download the tactic and check everything up against the tactic you think i have copied it from. You will find out What i just said, only thing copied is corner and free kick setup. And yes you score some goals from the corner setup because its pretty good but i wouldnt say the tactic is doing so good because of that.
some people just think that you can plug a tactic in and get the same results, but its nothing like that, i had to do some small changes in the game if i didnt score any goals ore i faced a strong team that scored first ore just outplayed me. I always watch in extended mode to see whats going wrong and what i need to change, and every game its something new. It may be playing the inverted wingers on attack ore just some simple instructions like playing a deeper defensive line.

Last edited:
Mate your tactics are awesome pls ignore those who say its stolen .. they themselves steal from others and tweak then claim its their tactics.. pls keep up the good work.

I saw some famous guys here take a whole tactic and change a roaming pm to central mid only and claim its their tactics :D

I saw some famous guys here take a whole tactic and change a roaming pm to central mid only and claim its their tactics :D

Thanku so much! i will :D
Yes i know but it will never change, people will always do that kind of stuff.

You are just tweaking an existing tactic.
Why change to an existing tactic after an undefeated 1st season, and have to copy any changes?
What was base tactic for 1st season as unbelievable results?

You are just tweaking an existing tactic.
Why change to an existing tactic after an undefeated 1st season, and have to copy any changes?
What was base tactic for 1st season as unbelievable results?

used goal glut as the base in the first season, yeah it was a good season but my main striker didnt score the amount of goals i want him to do, my top goalscorer was martial with only 29 in the league.

You can call it whatever you want, tweaking ore own tactic i dont care.
The main fact is that nothing is the same apart from setup on corners and free kicks, in my opinion you can call it a tweak if you do some changes, but everything is almost different here, so it goes beyond just a tweak.
Say whatever you want i dont really care knap.

If you download a base tactic and make som smal changes to it to fit your players ore to make it kind of your own, then i would agree it was a tweak, but when you ******* change almost everything on the tactic apart from a setup its not longer just a tweak, its a hole new tactic.

I just suck setting up the setup on corners and free kicks, thats the only reason i download a good tactic before im making it to a new tactic, didnt score on set pieces almost in the first season so just tried to change before season 2.

Last edited:
You tweaked goal glut and had an undefeated season with 112 pts and did not post that tactic.

You then download MIDSOMER, take time to copy all your tweaks from the tweaked goal glut tactic to MIDSOMER and post that tactic after 18 games, and maximum pts are only 106.

Can you post the tweaked version of goal glut?

FFS it almost the same, just with goal gluts corner and free kick setup, Only thing i changed was that i used 2 false strikers in the other tactic, and in this i used a deep lying and a poacher . dont you think that if i had changed a hole lot with the tactic that i would have said something about it ore released the other tactic.

Because i have been playing much better this season apart from the 3 draws, but still have been realy unlucky with injuries, had ronaldo and rashford out for 2 months, and a lot of 3-6 weeks injuries.
Was lucky in the first season with injuries, didnt almost get any injuries.

And still 2 of the matches i draw they scored after 85 min, and i dominated the match so, and one of the matches i used my b team because i was facing city in the semifinal in the carabao cup 2 days after.

Last edited:
FFS post the tactic.

Are you afraid of being found out of not being able to put a tactic together from scratch.

1. I think you should upload the original tactic and give credit to the tactic maker, Because Knap is really a master tactician.

2. And people accusing for fake transfer and stuff, just move on if you dont want to try it :)

1. I think you should upload the original tactic and give credit to the tactic maker, Because Knap is really a master tactician.

2. And people accusing for fake transfer and stuff, just move on if you dont want to try it :)

Give him credit for the cornersetup, okey thanks knap for the cornersetup, because there isnt one ******* more thing in the tactic that is from his tactic.

He is okey nothing special. Goodbye tactic last year was good, everything else is just average..

no offense but it seems like ur knowledge of the game is just average

11 won 1 draw fresh save with united
looking good so far, lukaku was scoring for fun then he broke a leg :/
good work

because there isnt one ******* more thing in the tactic that is from his tactic.

This is a lie.

Why did you just not copy the corner set up from MIDSOMER, a lot easier.
Why 2 F9s like MIDSOMER rather than Goal Glut set up?

you 2 need to take this to pm and leave the thred for those who a tryed the tac or get a mod to sort it out