A Michael Ballack - Bayer Leverkusen Story

Ive only just came back and the tactic that I use is perfectly fine for me

I know, everything was fine in my West Brom save, but no tactic with different styles is working ATM in this save, I dominate yet can't get a shot on target, I play on counter, still no shot. I somehow manage a lead from set pieces, and then I go on to lose. Probably just a bad run of form, happens to a lot of teams.

I'm a human, got frustrated, punched the screen and it broke from left side, it's still working though but I'll send laptop for repairing. (Physically broken, screen frame).

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

I know, everything was fine in my West Brom save, but no tactic with different styles is working ATM in this save, I dominate yet can't get a shot on target, I play on counter, still no shot. I somehow manage a lead from set pieces, and then I go on to lose. Probably just a bad run of form, happens to a lot of teams.

I'm a human, got frustrated, punched the screen and it broke from left side, it's still working though but I'll send laptop for repairing. (Physically broken, screen frame).

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't dare punch my screen lmao, parents would kill me :D

lol you clown been there before..... well their now after a slapped my laptop without thinking and now it's a no go lol and it wasn't even fm related