Should the striker be a big powerful striker or a fast agile player? And i assume the BBM is just a Vidal type of player who can do a bit of everything?

Should the striker be a big powerful striker or a fast agile player? And i assume the BBM is just a Vidal type of player who can do a bit of everything?

Mate you can go for the same player attributes like in TFF's Annihilator or FMSRB's Eusebio 4-4-2 thread.

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15+)
PASSING , VISION , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , TEAMWORK , WORKRATE , DECISION , ANTICIPATION , STAMINA , NATURAL FITNESS

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 13+)

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , POSITIONING , ACCELERATION , PACE , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , DETERMINATION , TACKLING

DEEP LYING FORWARDS

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15+)
TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , STRENGHT , FINISHING , OF THE BALL , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 13+)
PASSING , DRIBBLING , LONG SHOTS , VISION , DECISIONS , TEAMWORK , ACCELERATION , AGILITY , PACE

Last edited:
This tactic results with manchester united? (Sorry my bad English)
EnglishEnglisEnglish

This tactic results with manchester united? (Sorry my bad English)
EnglishEnglisEnglish

Of course. I think it should work with Manchester United. :)

Team skill of "Leganes" like a good team from sky bet league 1.View attachment 1078905
I think it's a good start.
2 loansView attachment 1078906View attachment 1078907
and no another transfers

Nice mate :).
Keep us updated; I think it should be amazing if you would be able to qualify for EL.

this tactic not good for ultra big team like REAL,MANUTD,PSG,or other "big-big" team.

but great for low level team

this tactic not good for ultra big team like REAL,MANUTD,PSG,or other "big-big" team.

but great for low level team

View attachment 126851 View attachment 126850 View attachment 126849

View attachment 126848

How about that ? All wins, no OI`s ... i think works even better with big teams & with a good striker you can kill the game easy!

1. You need to keep the morale on Superb!
2. Rotate alot so everybody has a chance to play, keep your best players happy & fit.
3. Don`t play players with condition under 92-93, they don`t play well when they are tired.
4. Change mentality during the game, if i`m winning the game, in the last 10-15 min i change to control, sometimes to contain.

Good job made by the creator of this tweak.

Last edited:
View attachment 1079073 View attachment 1079074 View attachment 1079075

View attachment 1079076

How about that ? All wins, no OI`s ... i think works even better with big teams & with a good striker you can kill the game easy!

2. Rotate alot so everybody has a chance to play, keep your best players happy & fit.
3. Don`t play players with condition under 92-93, they don`t play well when they are tired.
4. Change mentality during the game, if i`m winning the game, in the last 10-15 min i change to control, sometimes to contain.

i'm playing pr0 database,Manutd with
Pogba,Ibrahimovic,Mkhitaryan,Bailly in the team​
almost 90% of AI using bus parking tactic,3421 3CD 2bwm 2WB 2CM 1fc,or 4141,10 man in the boxes.
i still no.1,but as manutd you want all win,not some thing like 15 win 4 draw 1 lose

View attachment 1079073 View attachment 1079074 View attachment 1079075

View attachment 1079076

Thanks for this quality post! :)
Amazing results mate.

i'm playing pr0 database,Manutd with
Pogba,Ibrahimovic,Mkhitaryan,Bailly in the team​
almost 90% of AI using bus parking tactic,3421 3CD 2bwm 2WB 2CM 1fc,or 4141,10 man in the boxes.
i still no.1,but as manutd you want all win,not some thing like 15 win 4 draw 1 lose

Mate, I think 15 W - 4 D - 1 L seems to be a nice result, isn't it?
I can promise you, that if you do everything described like in the OP, there will be big success for you.
There is no tactic in this years FM which will give you a 38 M - 38 W ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for this quality post! :)
Amazing results mate.

Mate, I think 15 W - 4 D - 1 L seems to be a nice result, isn't it?
I can promise you, that if you do everything described like in the OP, there will be big success for you.
There is no tactic in this years FM which will give you a 38 M - 38 W ;)

I have a couples of seasons with no losses, playing with the original Eusébio V3