Eusébio V3 its great but Rosso, you mean no losses with the latest patch?

Yes my friend!

I stopped playing now, waiting for FM17, but i remember at least 2 seasons unbeeten with Eusébio.

I even won the Russia World Cup with Island so....

i'm playing pr0 database,Manutd with
Pogba,Ibrahimovic,Mkhitaryan,Bailly in the team​
almost 90% of AI using bus parking tactic,3421 3CD 2bwm 2WB 2CM 1fc,or 4141,10 man in the boxes.
i still no.1,but as manutd you want all win,not some thing like 15 win 4 draw 1 lose

View attachment 126827 View attachment 126826

Even against City "parking the bus" it`s easy like nothing before, 0 shots for City. For me this tactic is just crazy, never before seen this against City. Pure class!!!

hey solo, mate what are the difference between the home version and the away, btw great work mate.

mate do you take out the amc if you got a player sent of?

Last edited:
great work solo, its nice to see the team play. thanks

0691a-1f45a58f-dc6b-4fbd-b077-e0c7e3f5db89.png

I know many ppl know this but for those of you who don't, get a coach or *** man with a motivation level of 13 or higher for team talks if your motivation skills are not at least 13. you will have great reactions from the players during team talks, and you will also increase like from 2 to 4 points your motivation skills in a season.

Why don't you show us your achievements with the other tac?! Besides, did your school or your parents teach you how to respect people and make allies?

Yes my friend!

I stopped playing now, waiting for FM17, but i remember at least 2 seasons unbeeten with Eusébio.

I even won the Russia World Cup with Island so....

Being Honest with you. I am quite pleased with your tac here. I played 5 years with Tottenham and every year I won the league with expectation always only to qualify for Europe. Then sometimes I win either FA cup or league cup. I regret that I never won the CL and came closed once in the final only to lose 3-0 to Real Madrid.
Not that this tac is not good, but I like to grow the financial part of the club so that I always sell my good players and buy very only OK cheap players....maybe I should try to spend money and buy the best players I can get in future in order to win everything.

Managed to win against AEK of Athens 1-3 away and 2-1 at home with Panserraikos in Greek Cup, they're one of the 4 top Greece league team and i'm the 5th best team in the second league (both by media prediction), amazing.

playing with the home version, btw i really like the corners

0691b-cdbb2ea2-4b4a-41bf-a79c-67d18f96d6f4.png

Nice Editor, I know for a fact that the board does not give you around 80 million after your first season.
;)

I think that I really do not need to post it another time, but I will do it.

An easy example:

The board gives you 30 million; that means that you'll be able to spend about 90 - 120 million.
How? If you make an transfer offer go for 3/4 of the amount for 48 months. That's it! ;)

If you can to save some extra cash: Add the clause "percentage of next sale" and set it to 30 - 50 %

Last edited:
hehe, you do know that you can buy almost any player if you use monthly installments, in 48 months. and he won the league.

hey solo mate, how many goals have you score from corners?

I think that I really do not need to post it another time, but I will do it.

An easy example:

The board gives you 30 million; that means that you'll be able to spend about 90 - 120 million.
How? If you make an transfer offer go for 3/4 of the amount for 48 months. That's it! ;)

If you can to save some extra cash: Add the clause "percentage of next sale" and set it to 30 - 50 %

Monthly installments don't go off your transferbudget immediatly ;)

hehe, you do know that you can buy almost any player if you use monthly installments, in 48 months. and he won the league.
Monthly installments don't go of your transferbudget immediatly, So? I won the league once with bournemouth, even the COC and the FA Cup, and i didnt get a transferbudget to spend over 100 million on players ;)