Monthly installments don't go of your transferbudget immediatly, So? I won the league once with bournemouth, even the COC and the FA Cup, and i didnt get a transferbudget to spend over 100 million on players ;)

You don't get it :/

0691c-cfb849ef-001f-4731-834e-40ea607cce07.png

with the team you have i would expect you to beat them with any tactic by that score ? I think this Tactic is pretty much average there are too many that are similar to Eusabio Tactic that offer no difference of play and goals . 6.5/10 for me

with the team you have i would expect you to beat them with any tactic by that score ? I think this Tactic is pretty much average there are too many that are similar to Eusabio Tactic that offer no difference of play and goals . 6.5/10 for me

sorry not sure what do you mean, the fact that most of the teams are playing in a very defensive formation against my team, so i am very happy with the results, and btw this tactic is a tweak of tff tactics not eusabio

With your team i can achieve that as well try it with a new team and you wont get those results, only if you guys cheat, O WAIT!!!!! Thats wahat you are doing :D

what is your problem? some mental problem? just beacuse u know nothing about this doesnt mean any thing, and i wont starts a new save cuz i am having fun with this save? any problems?

maybe stick your head further up TFF his *** ;)

Mate... this is too much!!!
STOP.

If you don`t know how to play the game or how to build your team around a tactic... SHUT THE **** UP!

Last edited:
sorry not sure what do you mean, the fact that most of the teams are playing in a very defensive formation against my team, so i am very happy with the results, and btw this tactic is a tweak of tff tactics not eusabio
to be fair though you are posting on every tactic testing with an incredible team, we don't care if you enjoy it or not ...we need people to test it with weak teams... I have done 3 seasons in a row unbeaten with Sassuolo 3rd to 6th season it ain't hard.. if you enjoy posting your results make a story otherwise don't as it's not representative of testing the tactics!

to be fair though you are posting on every tactic testing with an incredible team, we don't care if you enjoy it or not ...we need people to test it with weak teams... I have done 3 seasons in a row unbeaten with Sassuolo 3rd to 6th season it ain't hard.. if you enjoy posting your results make a story otherwise don't as it's not representative of testing the tactics!

haha, i have never said that i testing this tactic or any other tactics i leave the testing for the guy who create the tactic, and out of curiosity have you one the champions league with sassuolo?

haha, i have never said that i testing this tactic or any other tactics i leave the testing for the guy who create the tactic, and out of curiosity have you one the champions league with sassuolo?
yeah 3 times (i only spent 120m in 6 seasons) ... it ain't hard but whatever man its just a game

hey solo mate, the corners in this tactic are awosme mate, how many have you scored?

The tactic is really good whatever you say, i'm the manager of an underdog team.

Media Prediction:

View attachment 126640

Table:

View attachment 126639

Fixtures:

View attachment 126638

You can say is an underdog team in a ****** league, ok, just have in my mind that even when is a ****** league i'm the manager of an underdog in that ****** league, i'm then one of the poorest teams.

Many players don't fit the role, some not even the position ´cos it's hard to get an AMC in such a lower league and i ain't got the money to do so, i had to sign a lot of ¨grey players¨ from my reserve team and under 18 team:

View attachment 126637

Even with that crappy team i still manage to beat teams playing 2 leagues above me like in this case, i should be lossing this kinda of matches:

View attachment 126634

Do the Maths:
-Bets on them: 4-6 Fav: 4+6 = 10 6/10 = 60% to win
-Bets on me: 7-2: 7+2 = 9 2/9 = 22% to win

I'm a real underdog here then, of course the strongest team is not doing that bad in their league:

View attachment 126636

and even with all that. thanks to the tactic. voilá!!!:

View attachment 126633 Red car to one of my players.

View attachment 126635

Say the f*ck you want, but give me average players for each position of my team and this tactic and i will beat Olympiakos in the final Kyppello Cup of Greece.

Greetings.

Last edited:
No OI?

Hey guys

Do any of you have success with no OI's?

Sometimes I feel my players are bound and not performing well with the OI's, so I tried without OI's at all and it's like my team are playing way more fluidly.

Anyone with the same experience?

Hey guys

Do any of you have success with no OI's?

Sometimes I feel my players are bound and not performing well with the OI's, so I tried without OI's at all and it's like my team are playing way more fluidly.

Anyone with the same experience?

Can't say it doesn't work but, Does your team perform well against bigger teams with no IO's?

OI's

Can't say it doesn't work but, Does your team perform well against bigger teams with no IO's?

I am currently playing with Nottm Forest and I am in 2019, won the league in 2017 and ended 2nd in 2018. So my team is recognized as a top english club (again).

I must say that its very unstable. One week I beat Barcelona away and then lost against Bournemouth away. But in the end its just a matter of laziness. Instead of just figuring it out myself, I found it easier to ask in here instead (A)(6)

I will do a 5 game test without OI's and 5 game with and see how it goes.

working a treat for me this tactic is, best ive downloaded for fm16, as OP said, keep players happy and fit and rotate so all players get games then it works

I am currently playing with Nottm Forest and I am in 2019, won the league in 2017 and ended 2nd in 2018. So my team is recognized as a top english club (again).

I must say that its very unstable. One week I beat Barcelona away and then lost against Bournemouth away. But in the end its just a matter of laziness. Instead of just figuring it out myself, I found it easier to ask in here instead (A)(6)

I will do a 5 game test without OI's and 5 game with and see how it goes.

Yes i know. Anyway FM16 is so unstable by itself, you can beat big teams with OI's and lose to the poorest team next match. even if your team did shoot like 32 times.