Some one likes to make tactics with Real Madrid :p

gonna try it ofc, when i get some time to do that, too many nice tactics on this forum :)

If anyone get the chance to test this on a LLM team, let me know ;)

Finally!

The 442 and 4231 appear to be the holy grail of tactics this year- hard to come across one and even harder to find one that is legit!

Hopefully this works- downloading it now to add to my list of tactics to test :)

Curious - anyone gotten a chance to test this as of yet? :)

What a shame the 433 3 strikers is overpowered. Looks like a really good tactic and probably the best non 3 strikers tactic!

What a shame the 433 3 strikers is overpowered. Looks like a really good tactic and probably the best non 3 strikers tactic!

It's especially shame if you don't like tactics which both score and concede a lot. 99% of the tactics here win 4-2 rather than 2-0, and they're mostly 433.

It's especially shame if you don't like tactics which both score and concede a lot. 99% of the tactics here win 4-2 rather than 2-0, and they're mostly 433.
Well, I don't like tactics which conceed a lot. For everyone differently.

I bought Zaza and Fierro to play as F9's with Executioner v7 but I only won 3 of the first 8 games of the season so I'll switch to this one. Who will be better as a lone F9 out of these two do you think? I can't decide!!

F***!!! That's not fair TFF!

I just recognized that this new thread... tomorrow the university goes on and I wanted to learn some stuff. But who cares.. the university can wait - let's see if this tactic can make another underdog from the Bundesliga challenge for the title ;)

Hi There Thx for shareing your tactic. The big overview you had about player profiles on page 1 executioner is it still the same things to look for with armageddon tactic?

I Hate You TFF.... (K)
Hard to believe this one could be better than Executioner, Won evrything with it and my belove Tottenham

Testing Now for a stress test Match Away against Chelsea with my Tottenham save

*** Lose against Chelsea 3-2 away ***
Not too bad, I think need time too be better

*** Re-match with Executioner V9 ***
Win 3-1, New Waste Time looks Very very good bro....

Last edited:
Some one likes to make tactics with Real Madrid :p

gonna try it ofc, when i get some time to do that, too many nice tactics on this forum :)

don't think he makes tactics with madrid, he uses RM to display the formation and type of players so everybody can understand the base and roles better :)

I think this shouldn't be extremely different form the 'old' executioner, with left footed STCR marking the fullback already being very close to a IF on the right. Which is good because old tactic was already very good!

Will use this tactic asap in a new san marino save! Does the F9 score a bit more than before being the lone striker now?