Just see DL is Support and DR is Attack

Is it normal ?

Filter problem

hey! i have a problem with the filter... when im trying to import it .. The game cant find it in the folder.. its just blank... but im sure the filter file is in the document :/

what can i do ???

TFF, I would like to use 2 AMCs, I think I will move the right AMC into shadow ST with manual marking on opponent fullback.. will see how it goes

Just see DL is Support and DR is Attack

Is it normal ?
Yup :)

hey! i have a problem with the filter... when im trying to import it .. The game cant find it in the folder.. its just blank... but im sure the filter file is in the document :/

what can i do ???
Are you using the latest game version?

TFF, I would like to use 2 AMCs, I think I will move the right AMC into shadow ST with manual marking on opponent fullback.. will see how it goes
Ehh... I've tried it and it worked really good but 2 IFs performed better.

Last edited:
Have you tried 3 AMCs TFF?
Do you think that would work.

I assume the IFs will be very powerful so it will be a loss in tactic power, but maybe it could work

Hello,

Thank you for sharing, it's a very good tactic !!! i will give you some ss shortly

TFF9- Is there any bad PPM's for the 2 CM's position m8.

What sort of should player should the Attacking Central Midfielder be? Like an agile sort of playmaker or a strong shadow striker kind?

And is one inside forward more involved in the goals that another? Just wondering because one the fullbacks is attack and the other support

Also all players have individual focus training and my decision what individual training focus to use depend on current player’s attributes and positions he plays. I check his attributes and then decide which of them requires boost.

When you say this do you mean the highlighted stats for each role? For example this tactic uses a F9 upfront. If I for example wanted my ST to improve on the long shots/heading part of the game I could then select Complete Forward instead of F9 in the individual role as it's an highlighted attribute? Correct me if I'm wrong :).

Another question does the ST, AMC, Inside Forwards and central midfielders score lots of goals with the right stats? I only ask because I have a really talented team and every tactics flaw seems to be one of the positions is overpowered with most of the goals being scored from that position alone.

Only 1 question, why 1 of the fullbacks is Attack and other support?