Arsenal v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

Ffs, nice tracking back lads:mad: Vermaelen had to mark two players that goal:S

Nani has been instrumental. Both goals involved some quality play by him. It's wrapped up now I can't see Arsenal coming back into it with just Arshavin up top.

Reminds me of our goal against Arsenal last season in the semis.

I guess our title challenge this season is pretty much over, if i was vermaelen i would of went mental at nasri and denilson for not tracking back!:mad:

Nani should have banged that straight in.... He's not very consistent in front of goal...

It's 2-0 to Man U.

Wtf Rooney was the only one putting 100% in on the break and Arsenal were just jogging back.

As long as we are winning I dont care about the other things ^^)

Sorry to kinda off topic, but 19-11-08, is that true about fletcher's discipline record?

I could see this being embarrassing for Arsenal, I'm going for 5-1 at full time!

This is turning out just like the Arsenal - Chelsea match.
Wouldn't be suprised if Utd extend their lead. Arsenal are all over the place at the back and if they want to get something out of the game Arshavin needs to stick a few chances away.

I said at the beginning of this match that Rooney and whoever played out of Nani/Valencia would score and that Gallas would score for Arsenal and we would finish 2-1 winners. At the moment, I'm half-way there! :D