Arsenal v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

Arshavin you have a ******* team too.

Is it just me or is Nasri invisible? There has been 2-3 times where Nasri could have scored rather easily but the selfish git went himself. RANT OVER.
=]

Arshavin you have a ******* team too.

Is it just me or is Nasri invisible? There has been 2-3 times where Nasri could have scored rather easily but the selfish git went himself. RANT OVER.
=]

i agree it could of been 2-0 to arsenal if he didnt ball hog

Strikers are supposed to be selfish,otherwise they'll never score :p
I'm not too suprised to be honest just like the chelsea -arsenal matches of the last two years.

Strikers are supposed to be selfish,otherwise they'll never score :p
I'm not too suprised to be honest just like the chelsea -arsenal matches of the last two years.

Key word being striker, which we don't have. Also the idea of playing ..

..........................gk........................
rb.................. cb ...... cb.......... lb
..........................dm
......................cm...... cm
rw........................................... lw
..............................st

is that the striker holds it up and brings in the wingers, creating the goal. I agree with the second part though, there is a time and a place to be greedy, but against united it definately isn't.

Key word being striker, which we don't have. Also the idea of playing ..

..........................gk........................
rb.................. cb ...... cb.......... lb
..........................dm
......................cm...... cm
rw........................................... lw
..............................st

is that the striker holds it up and brings in the wingers, creating the goal. I agree with the second part though, there is a time and a place to be greedy, but against united it definately isn't.
Haven't you still got eduardo?

...It just shows you how good of a palyer van persie is and what he brings to Arsenal to be honest, i dont blame arshavin imo hes been getting played way out of his natural position and that really effects his judgement on where to run, when to run etc and you can see in his eyes that hes uncomfortable playing there. Its like playing fabregas on the wing its just plain wrong and way too harsh on the current player eg - arshavin.

Last edited:
I know it isn't Arshavin's position but on that amount of money a week, he should be able to play anywhere on the pitch. I see your point though.

well you won the last 6 mate... Or cant you remember lol

Fabregas is playing good tho, about the only decent thing thats happened to Arsenal this game:S

Predictable loss, not so much about the result.

Seriously against the big clubs this season Arsenal just don't seem to know what to do. Although I said at the start Chelsea would win the League, I didn't think the race would be over for us this quickly.

Fail.