Arsenal v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

Jesus, my friend lives like two seconds from mine hes bound to knock on the door soon!:mad:

Gallas missing practically a sitter. This is not Arsenal's day.

Well its 3 points in the bag, keeping the pressure on chelsea.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Everyone was brilliant so annoyed i didnt get tickets now :(

Man Arsenal were not good today, Some fans will say they had chances but even Wenger was very very dissapointed with the performance, This is not good enough, it's these games that show Arsenal are not good enough to win the league. Chelsea first, now United.

I had tickets but I could not go :(
I have applied for every away game for two years and i only got Wigan And Porthsmouth away :mad:
got tickets to rome and wembley though :)

almunia is not arsenal class

give the NO.1 to Vito Mannone

Sorry to kinda off topic, but 19-11-08, is that true about fletcher's discipline record?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ter-Uniteds-Red-Devil-in-battle-of-cards.html
For their whole time in the premier league, yes.:D
Hes playing good, but i guess nani will play absolutely **** next game?:p

Nani has been good 3 games in a rowoO) :D

Great performance.:D Hopefully we didn't embarrass arsenal so much that they fall to pieces......they need to do us a favour against chelsea.(H)

Hes playing good, but i guess nani will play absolutely **** next game?:p

he now been good for three games

Great performance by United but I don't think it's over yet for Arsenal. Only takes a bit of over confidence and a bad run of form and Arsenal could capitalise on that and catch up.

Well, to be fair I expect Fabregas had played more games then Fletcher.. But still, an interesting stat.

i think they played about the same.

I am over the moon.

THAT WHY WHERE CHAMPIONS

I am devastated with the result, I'm gonna get raped tomorrow the amount of United friends I have :S

Why this is really good for United is that now the pressure has really turned up on Arsenal to beat Chelsea, they now need to and it puts them right back in the title race, whether they can is another matter.

lol Ferguson - "I hope they batter em"