Arsenal vs Manchester United / May 1st - 14:05

Do you even know what tapping up is? Becuase i cant see how he has tappped up modric.

Next

Its the beginning of the process. Just like Berbatov, starts talking about him to the press gets his head turned and then puts an offer in and the player wants out. Hopefully Modric wants to stay as he has said and although its technically not 'tapping up' in a sense it very much is and shouldnt be allowed.

Looking forward to a good game of football tomorrow with hopefully United coming out winners. It will be a tight match with both teams not wanting to lose. I think at the end though United will prove to be too strong coming away 1-0 winners with Wayne Rooney continuing his recent fine form.

Its the beginning of the process. Just like Berbatov, starts talking about him to the press gets his head turned and then puts an offer in and the player wants out. Hopefully Modric wants to stay as he has said and although its technically not 'tapping up' in a sense it very much is and shouldnt be allowed.

So he's not really tapped him then. hes shown his interest much like Redknapp has done and does, and lots of other managers have done do.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Looking forward to a good game of football tomorrow with hopefully United coming out winners. It will be a tight match with both teams not wanting to lose. I think at the end though United will prove to be too strong coming away 1-0 winners with Wayne Rooney continuing his recent fine form.

think we've only lost 3 in our last 15 against them. tough but i fancy us for the win

So he's not really tapped him then. hes shown his interest much like Redknapp has done and does, and lots of other managers have done do.

Difference is, Redknapp is asked about players such as with Robbie Keane, they asked him if he was interested and he answered much like with Forlan, Rossi and Aguero where as Ferguson just starts talking them up of his own accord

Arsenal 0-3 United

Park opens the scoring just before half time than two late goals from counter attacks from Rooney and Nani

Can't see Arsenal being up for this.

Difference is, Redknapp is asked about players such as with Robbie Keane, they asked him if he was interested and he answered much like with Forlan, Rossi and Aguero where as Ferguson just starts talking them up of his own accord

Er, Redknapp doesn't have to answer the question, and being asked or saying it yourself doesn't change the end result. If United had gone to his agent behind the clubs back then you would have a point, but i cant see how you can be annoyed that SAF has the temerity to show his interest in one of the finest playmakers in Europe.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Looking forward to playing the Park Ji Sung drinking game whilst watching this.

2-0 to Man Utd is my prediction.

Park loves playing Arsenal, just seems to have his A game every time

Park loves playing Arsenal, just seems to have his A game every time

Why is that, I wonder?

He's an excellent player generally, I think (works hard, decent finisher, versatile etc.) but he loves scoring against us...

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Looking forward to playing the Park Ji Sung drinking game whilst watching this.

Haha:

"Any time Park lines up for a free-kick, even though he is never going to be allowed to take it,
1 shot"

I really do hope that we ****** the win today and Chelsea go on to beat United and win the title, it seems unlikely but would be epic.

Im abit nervous about this game and I dont even support either side lol. I am desperate for Arsenal to win today come on the gunners! :D

Arsenal 0 - 2 Man U - Rooney, Park.

Well, if they want to win they'll have to do it without Cesc Fabregas. Injured in training. So bearing that in mind, going Man Utd win 2-1

Last edited:
Arsenal team.

Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy, Song, Wilshere, Walcott, Ramsey, Nasri, Van Persie

4-1 United. Rooney x2, Nani & Hernandez. Walcott with The Gunners' consolation.

Last edited:
Am i the only one that thinks Arsenal will play better without Fabregas?? Yes on his day he is sensational but at times this season he has been very sloppy and been at fault for some goals.

I have a peculiar feeling about this one. Going for a 3-1 win similar to that against Chelsea earlier in the season.

van Persie x2, Ramsey; Ferdinand.

Anyone know the United team?

Am i the only one that thinks Arsenal will play better without Fabregas?? Yes on his day he is sensational but at times this season he has been very sloppy and been at fault for some goals.

So, you're saying Arsenal will be better without most of their team? :p