Arsenal vs Manchester United / May 1st - 14:05

Did Vidic even touch it? He clearly meant to but on my stream it didn't look like he made any contact. Boring game so far, GOD knows what Fergie's playing at with these tactics...

Clearly Arsenal should have had a pen. Vidic should have been sent off either a straight red or the foul earlier would have been a yellow. Lucky on that one.

United have been poor, think Valenica should come on, he has been first class since he has been back from his injury.

Did Vidic even touch it? He clearly meant to but on my stream it didn't look like he made any contact. Boring game so far, GOD knows what Fergie's playing at with these tactics...

The same way he's playing the last few times we've played Arsenal.

@Mike not sure I just remember hearing about it in January.

Very little touch but there was still contact.

Arsenal rightly aggrieved by that. deliberate handball and a red, can see why the ref didnt see it, linesman should do better , but if you are not sure you shouldnt give it

The officials are doing my nut in, and gets me mad becuase if they had an excellent ref like Kevin Friend, this match could've been different. He was outstanding in the Birmingham v Wolves match, and wasn't afraid to make some huge decisions, and more importantly-kept away from the ball. This one is quite simply absolute pants. Friend spotted things straight away as he was always on top of the situation and always had a great view

Clearly Arsenal should have had a pen. Vidic should have been sent off either a straight red or the foul earlier would have been a yellow. Lucky on that one.

United have been poor, think Valenica should come on, he has been first class since he has been back from his injury.

think should be a straight red really, its deliberate handball. Either way he shouldnt be on the pitch

Arsenal rightly aggrieved by that. deliberate handball and a red, can see why the ref didnt see it, linesman should do better , but if you are not sure you shouldnt give it

He should be sure, though - Vidic clearly makes movement with his arm and yet a corner was given. Certainly didn't go anywhere near his head.

Yes - blatant handball, penalty and a red card.

Re: SAF - this is what he does against Arsenal. Gets his team to sit back, defend, wait for Arsenal to waste a load of chances then win a penalty in the 101st minute of 1 added minute to win 1-0 ;)

Bob Wilson on the field-what an absolute gent, and did superb work on that charity bike ride. Love the guy

29 - Aaron Ramsey made 29 passes in the opp half in the first half v Man Utd, more than any other player in the game. Replacement.

Arsenal have won 80% of aerial duels, Utd 20%...

Ref broke up more arsenal attacks than Anderson in the first half

The ref has cut more Arsenal attacks than Michael Carrick so far.

As ever against Utd, not Arsenal's day so far. Fabregas gets injured (Though Ramsey has been superb), denied a blatant penalty and sending off and the ref gets in our way.

Arsenal should of had a pen when Vidic hand balled but Oh well I cant really complain considering what happened at the bridge yesterday.

Last edited:
Both ref and linesman should have seen that, shocking officiating.

29 - Aaron Ramsey made 29 passes in the opp half in the first half v Man Utd, more than any other player in the game. Replacement.

Arsenal have won 80% of aerial duels, Utd 20%...

Ref broke up more arsenal attacks than Anderson in the first half

Haha beat me too it but with a different player. Same wave lengh my son

When was the last time we scored a late equaliser or a late winner against Arsenal?

With that stat I'm confident he can take Fabregas' place any day/season.

I was bit worried when I saw Ramsey starting. Thought that he isn't ready, but he has shown his quality. Cesc who?