Arsenal vs Manchester United / May 1st - 14:05

Linesman should've seen that handball. He had clear view.

Credit to the United fans in the thread admitting Vidic's handball+possible sending off.

Really hoping Arsenal win today. Much as i dont like Chelsea i would rather them than United win the League.

I hope arsenal win this game, or that decision is going to cause a stir.

Rooney's fifth booking of the league season - does that mean he misses the Chelsea game next weekend?

Rooney's fifth booking of the league season - does that mean he misses the Chelsea game next weekend?

i think the reset the count for suspensions around january, but dont quote me on it.

i think the reset the count for suspensions around january, but dont quote me on it.

Really? Didn't know that if it's true. We're giving the ball away far too much now.

Rooney mouthed "**** Off" at the ref after his foul on Wilshere.

lol. official breaks up an Arsenal counter attack. Have a feeling wont be Arsenals day today lol

Really? Didn't know that if it's true. We're giving the ball away far too much now.

Yeah it's true. Some players on 4 cards escaped suspensions because of how their January fixtures were timed.

Read somewhere that

1 game suspension for 5 yellows till dec.
2 games suspension for 10 till 2nd week of april.
3 games suspension for 15 yellows.

Yeah it's true. Some players on 4 cards escaped suspensions because of how their January fixtures were timed.

Genuinely didn't know. Is it a new rule then?

Ref getting involved far too much.

Three ******* times the ref has got in the way. Go and stand somewhere else.

What the ****, ref? Blocks of Wilshere lol - should be booked!

Foy playing for Man Utd so far ;)

Arsenal rightly aggrieved by that. deliberate handball and a red, can see why the ref didnt see it, linesman should do better , but if you are not sure you shouldnt give it

Why is Foy playing in blue top, get him a black one FFS..

Seems like its 14 against 11 on the field. UTD + referees against Arsenal.