Austrlian Open Tennis

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the 'brit'(for now) Andy Murray......He is on awesome form....However I cant see him beating Federer. Anyone else?????

i take it if murray loses the final he won't be a "brit"

I know...when he wins....he is british....when he losses he is Scottish :D :)

I will never support Andy 'anti-english' Murray. I hope Federer destroys him, though I've a feeling he won't, unfortunately.

well we cheer if he wins or loses he is the best british tennis player in recent years

I know he is racist however....he is still British and winning at a sport (which doesn't heppn often)

andy murray is awesome, and he has a great chance of beating federer, his defense is awesome and his attitude is second to none

He has played very well but I can't see anyone beating Fed at the moment.

I know he is racist however....he is still British and winning at a sport (which doesn't heppn often)

He isn't racist, he said as a young lad, when asked who he was supporting in the world cup, he replied "Anyone who plays England" which is a reply that many Scotsman would come up with, everyone got all uptight about it despite it being a joke.

Last edited:
Federer is not even the final yet, he may not get their. Murray is one of the players that thrives playing against Federer, i think they have played 11 times and Murray has won 6 times.

yh. djokovic is no mug. i think tht who federer has got.

Tsonga is plying Federer in the semi. I think Murray can do it, he has a good record against Feds and he has the experience after losing the US Open final.

Federer against Tsonga in the semis with Murray playing winner in Sunday's Final

Federer Vs. Tsonga is on the BBC Interactive channel/website for anyone that is interested.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it's on NOW.

Last edited:
Would love to see murray fiiinaaaally win something worth while!

And his twitter is pretty funny to read..

If Federer plays like he just did against Tsonga, Murray doesn't stand a chance.