Austrlian Open Tennis

I will never support Andy 'anti-english' Murray. I hope Federer destroys him, though I've a feeling he won't, unfortunately.

Wow.. Yeah.. That's the spirit mate (I hope you got the sarcasm)

I know...when he wins....he is british....when he losses he is Scottish :D :)

Well really he's both XD

I know he is racist however....he is still British and winning at a sport (which doesn't heppn often)

He is a racist? :O What, are you insane? So what he doesn't like England, 99% of Scottish people don't like England when it comes to sports. I don't know why he needs to be classed as British anyway, if he wants to be Scottish, let him be :S

Although if you think about it like this pretty much the majority of Scotland don't even like tennis, so without him being "British" he would have no fans :p

Although if you think about it like this pretty much the majority of Scotland don't even like tennis, so without him being "British" he would have no fans :p

Most people in this country don't support tennis until they get to sip Pimms and drink Champagne at Wimbledon once a year.

Most people in this country don't support tennis until they get to sip Pimms and drink Champagne at Wimbledon once a year.

Couldn't agree with you more mate.

With regards to the final, why are people writing Murray off already? I heard this with Nadal. I know Nadal had to retire through injury but Murray was running him ragged around the court in the earlier stages of the game.

I just think watching Federer there was magnificent, Murray has a chance but I just cant look past R.F I'm afraid.

I just think watching Federer there was magnificent, Murray has a chance but I just cant look past R.F I'm afraid.

Murray did play very well against Cilic though. He was well and truly beat in the first set, then came back and produced some great tennis on the way. I missed the Fed game cos I had a stupid lecture :mad:

I think Murray has 3 days rest though which he hasn't usually had going into a grand slam final may work to his advantage, he also hasn't played a five set match in this tournament which he usually ends up doing, however, Federer barely broke into a sweat against Tsonga so we will see and Federer always turns up for the big games, I do hope Murray wins though.

I think Murray will give him a game, but if Federer is on form then we might see a whitewash.

I know Murray has 3 days off....but after Federer vs Tsonga I can't see past him

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:56 PM ----------

8:30am Murray vs Federer

watching the final ATM ..... Cmon Murray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can beat this ponce!

Murray has lost the first set no doubt. 5-3 to Federer on games, 30-15 and it's his serve.

Sheer Master class from Federer. Murray never stood a chance. Boy Vs. Man, Master Vs. Apprentice.

Federer wins 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (13-11).

Once again we fall at the final hurdles. Maybe next year, like we've been saying for the past what, 10 years?

Yeh Fed was fantastic, but Murray should have had that third set.

Scotland's #1 soldiers on!

Murray should of had him kneecapped before the final.

Saying that,Fed would probably still of beaten him.

Murray still a true BRIT gave it his all

Can't take anything away from Murray, still managed to get to the final with relative ease. Oh well, his time will come.

Am I the only one that is happy Murray lost? <)