Austrlian Open Tennis

Look at it this way

2-2, 15-40 Federer serve Murray has 2 break points....gotta put 1 of them away

and he is now Scottish cus he lost....and Deano...I'm sure there are but alot of the members are Scottish and the noobs are afraid

Murray's time will come soon enough just not this year. Only person that has a chance of beating federer is Nadal but hes got that knee problem of his.

Federer and Nadal will retire within the next 2 years and that leaves the door wide open for Murray

Federer and Nadal will retire within the next 2 years and that leaves the door wide open for Murray

Rafa is only 23. He won't be retiring any time soon, I can see Federer going on until about 32 as well.

So does Ledley King, doesn't mean they will retire.

Look at it this way

2-2, 15-40 Federer serve Murray has 2 break points....gotta put 1 of them away

and he is now Scottish cus he lost....and Deano...I'm sure there are but alot of the members are Scottish and the noobs are afraid

What are these figures? \where have you plucked them from are they theoretical? Do they represent games or sets?

Nadal always gets injured

Nadal has had a re-occurring knee injury over the last year and a half. Still managed to play through it most of the time. He will retire before 30 but still a good six years in him.

Once again we fall at the final hurdles. Maybe next year, like we've been saying for the past what, 10 years?

Well it's more like since 1938, that's the last time we won a major, not that I was there or anything, just heard it on Sky Sports :p

Am I the only one that is happy Murray lost? <)

Yes you are..

Federer is far better than Murray ever will be. I think the lad is a bit of a **** (nowt to do with the silly paraguay comment either). Federer is far better, more exciting to watch and I would rather he crushed Murray every time.

Both finals Murray has been in he has been comprehensively beaten by Federer and if they meet again I hope he hammers him AGAIN

Federer was good but who made him play his absolute best tennis? Murray?

I'm sure that thought will comfort Murray tonight.

Or maybe not, you never know do you? XD

No mate you dont. I don't understand why everyone hates him so much.

Murray is a good player but Federer and Nadal are something else.

Federer was good but who made him play his absolute best tennis? Murray?

murray wasn't good enough to win a set. he didn't last time and he didn't this time hardly pushed federer, only in the last set and he still lost that. Murray is a very good plyer and I'm sure he will win a grand slam but just because he is British doesn't make him likeable IMO.

He beat Nadal fair and square though,regardless of injury, he had him beat..

Im not a Murray fan,but its nothing to do with him being Scottish,i dont like him because he's a miserable whinging ***.

Oh and this off course:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuOAjj48kuw"]YouTube- Andy Murray Rap - Sneak Peak from his New Single[/ame]

Oh and this too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKaYhBp_Eh4"]YouTube- Andy Murray Rap[/ame]

Last edited:
He is a miserable ****, i'll give you that.