Avram Grant Quits Pompey

another ******* CRAPY STORY SAME OLD ****

Wtf are you on about? oO)

On topic,it was the better of decisions to allow Grant to resign.He is a very talented manager and should now take on the challenge of West Ham.The funds should be there to rebuild the team with Gold and Sullivan,he'll have a better chance at experiencing success and his reputation will be improved,along with recognition that he is a great,if not world class manager.

As for Portsmouth,Zola,Brown and Megson would be candidates for the job.Southgate as well and some other Championship managers.Zola should be ahead of the pack in battling for the Pompey job but you'll never know.

Grant will go back to a Director role again at another club. that's what he is.

sorry thougth this was a story lol my bad lmao:(

What a plank XD

i can see how you may have made the mistake with the many stories out there.

Shame for Pompey, just hope they get a half decent manager to replace him and maybe resolve some of the situation on the pitch.

anybody but Phil Brown should do a decent job, they need a manager that has inspiration, someone of Avram's ilk

Linvoy Primus for manager.

You heard it here first.

Wtf are you on about? oO)

On topic,it was the better of decisions to allow Grant to resign.He is a very talented manager and should now take on the challenge of West Ham.The funds should be there to rebuild the team with Gold and Sullivan,he'll have a better chance at experiencing success and his reputation will be improved,along with recognition that he is a great,if not world class manager..

the bits in bold, shouldn't be in the same paragraph, never mind sentence! XD

the bits in bold, shouldn't be in the same paragraph, never mind sentence! XD

It isn't all about money... they built a bad squad for Birmingham didn't they?

Yeah, that's what I thought - I dislike people who hate their owners or ex-owners for no reason. Gullivan have set you up to be a well established Premiership team. Don't be angry at them just because they dislike Birmingham. And they aren't that cheap if they put Benny McCarthy on £50K per week. RANT OVER.

i actually do mate plus i live in portsmouth and have mates that are close to the team.

How do you sleep at night when you live in Portsmouth and witnessed your team annihilate the last hopes and dreams of the final south coast premiership team in England whilst all around you sighed in devastation? RANT OVER AGAIN.

I personally would love Grant as Hammers boss. He can do a great job here with his skills and our potential.

Yeah, that's what I thought - I dislike people who hate their owners or ex-owners for no reason. Gullivan have set you up to be a well established Premiership team. Don't be angry at them just because they dislike Birmingham. And they aren't that cheap if they put Benny McCarthy on £50K per week. RANT OVER.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

How do you sleep at night when you live in Portsmouth and witnessed your team annihilate the last hopes and dreams of the final south coast premiership team in England whilst all around you sighed in devastation?

i sleep very well indeed. i have a love hate relationship with pompey.

We hated them when they were the board, you have no idea do you.

Promises now but next year, you'll be the ones financially ****** and we'll be laughing.