Avram Grant Quits Pompey

We hated them when they were the board, you have no idea do you.

Promises now but next year, you'll be the ones financially ****** and we'll be laughing.

They hated you when they were the board as well!!! Ha! They will spend dough on us as they care for West Ham, we will see if your luck lasts but West Ham are a consolidated Premier League teams and for the long run this is OUR league.

They hated you when they were the board as well!!! Ha! They will spend dough on us as they care for West Ham, we will see if your luck lasts but West Ham are a consolidated Premier League teams and for the long run this is OUR league.

For one, Sullivan is WELSH and a Cardiff fan! XD

If you want to go on about how much you think they are gonna do you good go for it, but don't tell ME what you think you know about what went on at MY club when they were there, because you know **** ALL!!!

Enjoy them as owners, they will get you out of the lovely debt your in then keep you in the black, thats what their good at. we have never had problems with how they handled the clubs finances.

If you have heard any interview from Big Eck since they left you would know how much he loves it that their gone. He regretted joining us once he got to know how they work, known fact!

Why am i ranting?! We finished 9th!!! we started the unbeaten run we went on, and actually started picking points up, when they ****** OFF :D we finished higher without them within the first 6 months of them leaving... progress? XD

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

I didnt actually read your post correctly XD i just quoted from getting annoyed at your previous ones where you think you know it all!
In what way is the Premiership west hams league XD your ****!!! and have never come close to even dreaming of winning it XD

and ye your a real consolidated team, who think there a big club XD and got relegated with a decent team, "quality!!!" oh and you got relegated at our ground, that was a happy day :)

Rant Over... :p Sorry everyone for going off topic, i apologise, i just hate people that try to give me facts about my club, when they are clueless

For one, Sullivan is WELSH and a Cardiff fan! XD

If you want to go on about how much you think they are gonna do you good go for it, but don't tell ME what you think you know about what went on at MY club when they were there, because you know **** ALL!!!

Enjoy them as owners, they will get you out of the lovely debt your in then keep you in the black, thats what their good at. we have never had problems with how they handled the clubs finances.

If you have heard any interview from Big Eck since they left you would know how much he loves it that their gone. He regretted joining us once he got to know how they work, known fact!

Why am i ranting?! We finished 9th!!! we started the unbeaten run we went on, and actually started picking points up, when they ****** OFF :D we finished higher without them within the first 6 months of them leaving... progress? XD

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

I didnt actually read your post correctly XD i just quoted from getting annoyed at your previous ones where you think you know it all!
In what way is the Premiership west hams league XD your ****!!! and have never come close to even dreaming of winning it XD

and ye your a real consolidated team, who think there a big club XD and got relegated with a decent team, "quality!!!" oh and you got relegated at our ground, that was a happy day :)

Rant Over... :p Sorry everyone for going off topic, i apologise, i just hate people that try to give me facts about my club, when they are clueless

I think you X and D keys are ****** because you can't stop pressing them. Sullivan may be Welsh but he is still a hammer. In recent years we have been the 1st division quality team whilst you have been a 2nd division side for much of recent history. I could go on taking apart your wild nonsensical claims but I have a life. Good luck to you.

P.S. I generally like Birmingham - more than Villa in fact but how I would love you to suffer 2nd season syndrome now.

I think you X and D keys are ****** because you can't stop pressing them. Sullivan may be Welsh but he is still a hammer. In recent years we have been the 1st division quality team whilst you have been a 2nd division side for much of recent history. I could go on taking apart your wild nonsensical claims but I have a life. Good luck to you.

P.S. I generally like Birmingham - more than Villa in fact but how I would love you to suffer 2nd season syndrome now.

Its called using smilies to show emotional effect in text. use them sometime, it may make your posts more interesting.
Ye you could take them apart with your vast amounts of teenage knowledge, but unfortunately you "have a life". Have we once compared the historical stature of our clubs... do you really think it offends me oO) Iv been home and away for over 10 years, i think i may notice where we have been.
Please for your own sake grow up some time soon, that bit in bold is actually pathetic.

Can i be immature :p i hope Avram doesn't go to you, he deserves better (6)

XD

This isn't even about Birmingham or Sullivan and Gold?

Stay on topic please lads.

Ye sorry Max...

"Play up Pompey, Pompey Play up" (A)

I love the fact that he liked this post, as if he is agreeing, when he initiated the off topic conversastion.

Max, if you could chose any unemployed manager right now, who would you chose to replace Avram?

Sorry, on topic though I would love to see Gullivan hire Grant as he is a world class manager that has never failed at any club. He would be on less money than Zola and so would be much better value for money, plus we are rebuilding our team next season and although we don't have a shoe string budget things will be tight and this is a perfect reason for us to hire Grant. Look at the wonders he did with Pompey - the best thing of all is that he plays good football.

Ye sorry Max...

I love the fact that he liked this post, as if he is agreeing, when he initiated the off topic conversastion.

Max, if you could chose any unemployed manager right now, who would you chose to replace Avram?

What a silly question when there are loads of managers worldwide out of jobs who wouldn't touch Pompey with a stick - and it isn't topical to boot.

Last edited:
Sorry, on topic though I would love to see Gullivan hire Grant as he is a world class manager that has never failed at any club. He would be on less money than Zola and so would be much better value for money, plus we are rebuilding our team next season and although we don't have a shoe string budget things will be tight and this is a perfect reason for us to hire Grant. Look at the wonders he did with Pompey - the best thing of all is that he plays good football.

What a silly question when there are loads of managers worldwide out of jobs who wouldn't touch Pompey with a stick.

how much was zola on?!!!

how in any way is that a stupid question... there are threads on this site with opinion based questions, about squads, first XI's, managers, players you want to sign...etc.

Im sure Max will have an opinion on who he would like to see down at Fratton Park to fill Grants massive shoes. And as Max is intelligent and realistic from when i have spoke to him in the past im sure he would give a realistic choice.

Not on topic...?

JP Woody:
Breaking news on Sky is that Avram Grant has resigned as Portsmouth boss.
What now for Portsmouth and where next for Grant?

Now... please read that five times and get back to me

Can see him taking over at West Ham, the sort of manager they need.

how much was zola on?!!!

how in any way is that a stupid question... there are threads on this site with opinion based questions, about squads, first XI's, managers, players you want to sign...etc.

Im sure Max will have an opinion on who he would like to see down at Fratton Park to fill Grants massive shoes. And as Max is intelligent and realistic from when i have spoke to him in the past im sure he would give a realistic choice.

1. Zola was on £1.9M per annum whilst £1.3M per annum is being touted for Grant.
2. Your question wasn't on topic and was silly as he just scolded us for talking off topic.

how much was zola on?!!!

Not on topic...?

JP Woody:
Breaking news on Sky is that Avram Grant has resigned as Portsmouth boss.
What now for Portsmouth and where next for Grant?

Now... please read that five times and get back to me

'ite 'ite... you win this round :$. We've been typing **** for so long I've lost the plot as to what this is about. I'm glad West Ham are getting Grant but I would have rather had Hughes or McClaren.

1. Zola was on £1.9M per annum whilst £1.3M per annum is being touted for Grant.
2. Your question wasn't on topic and was silly as he just scolded us for talking off topic.

Wow that is a lot for an inexperienced manager, not shocked though the wage structure at upton park lately has been off the scale hasn't it.

please read the thread opening post... may put you i good stead for the future

Mark Hughes would be good for you... like you said ^

Ye sorry Max...

I'd like to see Curbishley, although it's unlikely.

What I honestly think will happen? I have a weird feeling Paul Hart will come back.

What I honestly think will happen? I have a weird feeling Paul Hart will come back.

funny you should say that, my mate a pompey season tickett holder for 15years has said to me for years he has wanted curbishley.

I say you hire Phil Brown because Curbishley won't take a championship job and Brown may even pull you up at the first time of asking.

I'd rather die.

He is a good manager and plays decent football. Pompey can't be picky (no offence). I would like Pompey to perform the ultimate insult and swoop for Pardew. He is the IDEAL replacement for Grant.

hes a good manager, but a total mug, possibly kevin keegan?
Yeah, he's a good manager, but he is an awful decision maker at times, e.g on the pitch vs City.

And yeah Keegen would be good but to think that is a possibility after he left Newcastle because of problems with the board is extremely unrealistic.